Multiplat The Elders Scrolls Online

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my hands on a beta key, not looking forward to it though. General consensus is that it's pure s**t.

Id suggest giving it a shot. There are a lot of people who are hating on the game who have had limited to no experioence with it, whilst those who do like it are bound by NDA and arent saying anything about it.

Im in Beta and id rate it as something i will def be buying.

Id suggest giving it a shot. There are a lot of people who are hating on the game who have had limited to no experioence with it, whilst those who do like it are bound by NDA and arent saying anything about it.

Im in Beta and id rate it as something i will def be buying.

Even at 20 per month?

Even at 20 per month?

I actually support Sub fees, i played wow for a few years, i have the money so its no issue. I pay that because i expect premium content, and so im not gated from any items/experiences etc.

ESO is pretty fun cant really say more but its all subjective. It just depends what your into so i wont try and sell it to people. The graphics in this game will dwarf any other mmo out there though which is something some care about.

Had a look at my brother play over the weekend, it looked pretty interesting. He said the gameplay reminded him a lot of Oblivion. However, with only 3 days it's a bit hard to decide further. I will definitely give it a shot.

I just have to decide which race now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a look at my brother play over the weekend, it looked pretty interesting. He said the gameplay reminded him a lot of Oblivion. However, with only 3 days it's a bit hard to decide further. I will definitely give it a shot.

Guessing there will be bugger all Argonians playing :)

Guessing there will be bugger all Argonians playing :)
Well my brother will likely be playing an Argonian or Khajit, I'm just deciding myself (leaning toward Daggerfall Covenant as they seem to be less-played).

I want to see how the PVP will work personally, however I've never done any MMORPG end-game stuff.

Sorry what do you mean by hiring a release?
So you are the one responsible for burning the future of the Australian film industry :thumbsdown: No wonder there hasn't been any good Australian films since... errr... hmm :oops:

So you are the one responsible for burning the future of the Australian film industry :thumbsdown: No wonder there hasn't been any good Australian films since... errr... hmm :oops:

Ahh ok movies, wasn't sure what you were going with. Not sure why you're assuming I'd pirate though?

P.s I normally stream movies via netflix or xbox video :)

Gameplay was NOTHING like Oblivion. Felt more like Skyrim+WOW having a baby. To anyone who plays, go into the game expecting a TES themed MMO and not Skyrim Online I'd say!

... The Castle.
Try again.

On topic, have really only read negative stuff on this game, havn't seen much positive. Although I'm not actively looking for info either.

Try again.

On topic, have really only read negative stuff on this game, havn't seen much positive. Although I'm not actively looking for info either.
It probably comes with the territory given the MMO fanbase and the Elder Scrolls fanbase each want their game.

I'll at least be having a look into it upon release. The only MMORPG I've played has been Final Fantasy XIV: ARR during the free trial month, so I'm not exactly from the hardcore WoW fanbase.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the Beta although I have to admit after Guild Wars 2 and FF XIV, the last two MMOs I put any decent amount of time into, and even LOTRO I was shocked at the more realistic art style. They are definitely trying to shoot towards Skyrim in terms of art style and in an MMO that takes some getting used to. This game never took my breath away like moments of grandeur in Skyrim did but I only hit early content.

One place they have continued to improve on is is character modelling. No more ugly Oblivion characters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back