Podcast The Flogcast Goes Live for the 2015 Brownlow!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky FYFO didn't kick anyone this year or he wouldn't have been...wait
Has his number taken by the ump in round 7, still polls BOG. Champion player. Deal with it.

As did EIMM, both fantastic additions akin to Brian Taylor on FNF.

YDKJ said he had the same problem, at roughly what stage did this happen?
Around the hour mark as pre warned. I had a wifi drop out as well. When it came back the link would go to the cast but press play would come up instant error. Would still stream and update the chat thread however.

Around the hour mark as pre warned. I had a wifi drop out as well. When it came back the link would go to the cast but press play would come up instant error. Would still stream and update the chat thread however.

Hmmmm. Did you close the window/app and re-open it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't hear it.:( Dropped out. Link wouldn't work after. Kept on saying error.:thumbsdown::rainbow:
I didn't close the original tab I opened with the link. Went dead on the hour marks but came back up very shortly again once they reset.

Yep. Quite a few times.

No idea what happened then, probably something to look into before next season. :rainbow:

I didn't close the original tab I opened with the link. Went dead on the hour marks but came back up very shortly again once they reset.

Took about 30 seconds to start again. If we do games next year, we'll probably restart at the end of quarters or something.

Were you listening on an Apple device?

wow guys, terrific podcast. I feel the group is really gelling and has a fantastic information-entertainment dynamic.

User: JoseMourinho was a fantastic addition, akin to Brian Taylor for Friday Night Football.

I'm going to listen to it again, en route to work.

I'm literally impressed, fantastic work gentlemen.

Safari. Option to open app at the start though.

Maybe that had something to do with it. The night before when we tested it all out I had trouble with it on my phone until I downloaded the app.

Maybe that had something to do with it. The night before when we tested it all out I had trouble with it on my phone until I downloaded the app.
Yes I think next time there's a live piece I'll open in app when linked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back