FTA-TV The Footy Show - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they should drop the teams and tipping segment. Stop pretending it is a footy show rather than B grade light entertainment.

They'd have to call it "The Show" then :p

I don't mind the teams- is a bit "same old same old" but they go thru them pretty quickly.

They'd have to call it "The Show" then :p

I don't mind the teams- is a bit "same old same old" but they go thru them pretty quickly.

Agree, looked like a bit of an afterthought near the end as they rushed through the final couple of teams. If their not going to discuss each game properly then why bother, just cheapens rather than enhances the show.

Sam doing his 600th Street talk or something tonight, in Niddrie.

I'll see if I last though, usually nod off to sleep before the end of the show. :$

Yes, so I believe, why Niddrie? Bit middle of the road?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, *! :( I'm not sure if he has the same disease as Jason Becker (David Lee Roth's former guitarist), but he (Becker) has lived for 25 years since being diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
" He was soon diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS; Lou Gehrig's Disease) and was given three to five years to live."

It's not clear to me how similar the 5 MNDs are:

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease and Charcot disease, is a specificdisorder that involves the death of neurons. In the United Kingdom the term motor neurone disease (MND) is commonly used, while others use that term for a group of five conditions of which ALS is the most common.
A motor neuron disease is any of five neurological disorders that selectively affect motor neuron.

In the United States, the term motor neuron disease is often used interchangeably with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. The other four motor neuron diseases are: primary lateral sclerosis, progressive muscular atrophy, progressive bulbar palsy and pseudobulbar palsy. In the United Kingdom, motor neurone disease is used to differentiate this disorder from the other motor neuron diseases, though it is also known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.

Looks like Hughesy had something questionable in his routine tonight, got pulled 30 seconds in, right before a comment he was about to make about Jeremy Cameron and Devon smith on a fishing trip... Join the dots on that one.

Looks like Hughesy had something questionable in his routine tonight, got pulled 30 seconds in, right before a comment he was about to make about Jeremy Cameron and Devon smith on a fishing trip... Join the dots on that one.

Probably right. It's odd though because surely the routine is checked/edited before going to air?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back