FTA-TV The Footy Show 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of crap that was. I've been loyal to this show for years but that this new format has just about done it for me. Dull, stale, plain and that rap battle just about summed the whole show up for me. No decent comedy, to team previews for the season, hardly any real footy talk and no decent mail bag.

I think I'll be off to the front bar...

I’d watch a show with Juddy as the host and Swanny as comic relief. Sacrifice the rest to the footy gods and hopefully that will sate their appetites enough that they won’t inflict upon us this awful mid season draft shite.

What a load of crap that was. I've been loyal to this show for years but that this new format has just about done it for me. Dull, stale, plain and that rap battle just about summed the whole show up for me. No decent comedy, to team previews for the season, hardly any real footy talk and no decent mail bag.

Lol the front bar. Yeah that a great move.:oops:

Every year tfs is s**t until the season actually starts. As a long time follower of tfs you would know this.:)

Your forgot street talk. Even though that was gone last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not defending the rap battle segment or whatever it was called but I just knew everyone on BF would lose their collective s**t over it.

I didn't mind the suburban footballer live action segment, got a few laughs, but I don't think they can extract much more from it.

Judd and Fevola can work but Swan is a one note bore..

Overall the show felt pretty awkwardly strung together especially in the beginning.

That said the pre-season episodes in years gone by have always been a bit flat, so I'd give it more time before passing judgement.

That was a train wreck. Get Fev and Swan off that immediately. I'm not sure what format they were going for. I've watched the footy show forever so I'll give it a few more weeks.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Someone actually thought a rap battle was a good idea.
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

No other show has been on as long and gets bashed this much. It's chit, change the channel. Simple. Then it will go off air. No point anymore waiting for the few gold nuggets of entertainment or insight, it's not coming anymore. The interviews are so cliche and typical now, like every other footy show. Newmans crude humor was pivotal but he's been given PC red card

Remove this Banner Ad

Back