Mega Thread The Former Player Thread: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of luck to them all & it’s always interesting to see which if any of them cross paths with the Swans in a coaching capacity in the future. Not unlike Perris now has with us after a shortened career.

Does anyone know where Brown has gone?

Presumably Tippett is in a Hilton Hotel penthouse. Surprised he has not popped up in a coaching role somewhere or as a player manager. Hed sure be good at contract negotiation.

Does anyone know where Brown has gone?

Presumably Tippett is in a Hilton Hotel penthouse. Surprised he has not popped up in a coaching role somewhere or as a player manager. Hed sure be good at contract negotiation.

Only 10 days into the new year and we've already come around to Tippo bashing.
It's going to be a long year.

Only 10 days into the new year and we've already come around to Tippo bashing.
It's going to be a long year.

He's not even on our list any--

oh

Surely you're not surprised?
The Tippett bashing and Mitchell fawning are the two great constants of this site :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's hard to see the wood for the trees.
Hawthorn are so lucky.
They've got such a great innovative, not grinding the players into the dirt coach.
They've also got Mitchell.
Waa
Waa
and
Waa.

Does this belong in the Tom Mitchell thread or is this thread pretty much about Tom? Make your minds up mods!

While I’m here (or in the TM thread)...I wish him all the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally like the idea of using the old player watch threads for past players, and using this thread for players who don't have one. But if people find that unnecessary or annoying then so be it.

I personally like the idea of using the old player watch threads for past players, and using this thread for players who don't have one. But if people find that unnecessary or annoying then so be it.
Yes, nothing more annoying than coming to this thread hoping to read up on the antics of Brett Meredith and Stefan Carey, only to have Tom Mitchell consistently shoved in my face!

Yes, nothing more annoying than coming to this thread hoping to read up on the antics of Brett Meredith and Stefan Carey, only to have Tom Mitchell consistently shoved in my face!
Haha. Stefan Carey, the poor bugger. I googled him and couldn't find anything. Sorry to disappoint.

Ask Albury as they have destroyed the best country comp in the country.
Honest question, what would he get paid in that comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back