The Fyre Festival of Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

It could be the funniest piece ever written but you've got rocks in your head if you think I'm giving Buzzfeed a click, champ.

Shoot me a message when a real journalism organisation like Breitbart get their hands on this syndicated thigh-slapper.

I won't have a bar of these low testosterone commie rags.

Shoot me a message when a real journalism organisation like Breitbart get their hands on this syndicated thigh-slapper.

You're coming across as pretty fragile probably best you steer clear of such an emotionally charged story

You're coming across as pretty fragile probably best you steer clear of such an emotionally charged story
Sorry bud, it's been a long week at work.

Speaking of work, how much money does a Super Moderator earn? I'm tipping it's a bit more than your stock standard moderator given the extra workload.

Sorry bud, it's been a long week at work.

Speaking of work, how much money does a Super Moderator earn? I'm tipping it's a bit more than your stock standard moderator given the extra workload.

Doubt you get an answer tonight, the supers get a large Fanta at the xmas party rather than a medium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol * off.

Serious gold. Love it. The video with the Santa looking like he's having a stroke/heart attack just tops it off.

I remember getting sucked in by Myer around 1983 when they had a Return of the Jedi experience. I pestered my mum to take me. It was 10 bucks to walk through some dry ice and look at Star Wars toys taken out of their packets.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back