Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

So that's where ear wax comes from.

Cheers :thumbsu:

So I typed this earlier this arvo and now this is the advertising that BigFooty is chucking at me.

BannerAd.PNG

Random or is BigFooty running an algorithm that targets its banner ads through what we contribute in here?

She's E-gwain in my head, but Egg in my heart.

Likewise, I enjoy reading Nynaeve as Nin-e-veer sort of Gwynevere.
One that I'm a little embarrassed about is that I've always read Thom as thom. When the TV pronounces it tom I'm going to be horrendously confused.

So I typed this earlier this arvo and now this is the advertising that BigFooty is chucking at me.

View attachment 912290

Random or is BigFooty running an algorithm that targets its banner ads through what we contribute in here?

Considering I'm still getting those "Date 40+ year old ladies" adverts I'd really like to think not...

Season 30, I turned 30 this year....

Not sure if a good or a bad sign.

Depends on if you have two birthdays a year or not.

Welcome back btw :thumbsu:

View attachment 912290

Told you I'd change your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe you would actually recruit me.

Pity I'll never play for the Royals.

I hope one day we play on the same time.

You ruined this sweet moment by saying same time.

Am I ever really back though?

Never. Which is why I think I've captained you two or three times and never delisted you. Because sometimes, there you are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back