FTA-TV The Good Doctor

Remove this Banner Ad

Just found out there was a thread on this. NSWCROW has been out recruiting. :D

It's great TV in that it doesn't get too pretentious for itself.

Freddie Highmore is a future Oscar winner. I'd put money on it.
Should already have an Emmy for BATES MOTEL

Should already have an Emmy for BATES MOTEL
I don't know whether he's just been typecast, or whether he has a very limited acting range, but his Bates Motel and Good Doctor characters are both very similar.

It's also possible that he made a conscious decision to go for a very similar role to the one he'd been playing for the previous 5 years. If so, he should probably talk to Jason Momoa about the dangers of being typecast - he struggled to find new roles after his time on GoT, until the role of Aquaman came along.

I see that all three seasons up to today are on 7plus. I might try to catch up since I last watched. Damn those Commonwealth Games and Olympics that ruined the continuity of this show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty awesome episode
Really rammed home just what medical staff have had to deal with.

Shaun and Lea's phone sex and Morgans " Most hated yankee/paul revere " comments were funny

Really rammed home just what medical staff have had to deal with.

Shaun and Lea's phone sex and Morgans " Most hated yankee/paul revere " comments were funny

Not sure I was happy with the whole Melendez piece. Ghosts and dream sequences are not my thing.

Not sure I was happy with the whole Melendez piece. Ghosts and dream sequences are not my thing.
Yeah everytime i see Claire looking mournful, i'm like " YOU ****ed ONCE, FOR GODS SAKE !!!! "

Yeah everytime i see Claire looking mournful, i'm like " YOU f’ed ONCE, FOR GODS SAKE !!!! "

She isn't a great actress to be honest.

Show needs more Park and less Claire. It needs more Reznick too.

And it needs as much of Richard Schiff's world class acting as possible.

She isn't a great actress to be honest.

Show needs more Park and less Claire. It needs more Reznick too.

And it needs as much of Richard Schiff's world class acting as possible.
She had some great stuff last year, just think the writing is lazy.

Yeah i don't have high hopes that they'll stay together.

Suits me. Leah is an annoying pain in the arse.

I want to see more of Morgan and Park, two of the more interesting characters on the show. Much less of Clare please.

And Richard Schiff should be in every scene. Every. Scene.

Suits me. Leah is an annoying pain in the arse.

I want to see more of Morgan and Park, two of the more interesting characters on the show. Much less of Clare please.

And Richard Schiff should be in every scene. Every. Scene.
He's brilliant hey.

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED !!!!

Series will be that little bit poorer with the loss of Antonia Thomas ( Claire )

He's brilliant hey.

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED !!!!

Series will be that little bit poorer with the loss of Antonia Thomas ( Claire )

Well I am getting my wish. Claire just bored me a bit.

Jeez that last episode felt like they were winding the show up but season 5 has been confirmed. The Mexican doctor will be joining as a regular.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back