The Journey - Parts 1, 2 & 3 - continuing in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez give them a break. It's not an award winning doco, it's a free video to give a bit of insight into our footy club...which has been largely closed off the the media over the past couple of years.
Don't think anyone has suggested it's anything but that. Constructive criticism isn't a bad thing, it's just what's been noticed.

There is definitely an element of that. I think the other part is the 1st installment focused more on the new guys in tassie which was exciting for a club dying for some fresh elite talent.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I appreciate any insight the club gives us, but i feel that this opportunity lacked something (maybe that's my marketing cap getting in the way). Kinda weird, half way through I was thinking I don't want this to end but when it finished I thought it was probably a good thing it didn't get aired on foxtel.

None the less...thank you CFC. Look forward to the next edition.

I could tell you what they say about opinions but it's very rude.
Something about removing the Pi and being left with onions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched it and enjoyed it. For me it is a fly on the wall look at the club. Not sure what more we could want. Really showed to me the consistency of message and leadership that Bolton is bringing to the table.

"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy winning or get busy tanking. That's Goddamn right."

*Brooks was here*

*So was Blue*

Kade Simpson crawled through to premiership glory through 15 years of s**t smelling mediocrity I can't even imagine. Or maybe I don't want to...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back