PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

People who don't like this kind of thing weather be it in games or movies automaicly get accused of being racist,homophobic etc if a person dosen't agree or like something they see shouldn't be biggoted.

its their opinion which they're entitled to. I try and stay out of all that discussion anyway. Growing up out bush in Darwin makes it a bit hard for me to really pretend im remotely part of the PC brigade haha

Just seems weird that people make a big deal out of a kiss. They aren't pushing any agendas on us that i can see (re: gay marriage etc.), just a tomboy that wants to kiss a sheila

Anybody else find the intensity to be upped and a bit less emphasis on stealth?
She got caught, if she had've managed to keep going in stealth then she'd have gone through unscathed.

There looked to be a heap of different paths and options in that area if it was to be a true stealth run.

As is the way it'll be one of those games that you can do stealth...or if you * up it's action. Which is the best kind of way, instead of "oh you ****ed up the stealth, restart until you don't!" kind of games.

its their opinion which they're entitled to. I try and stay out of all that discussion anyway. Growing up out bush in Darwin makes it a bit hard for me to really pretend im remotely part of the PC brigade haha

Just seems weird that people make a big deal out of a kiss. They aren't pushing any agendas on us that i can see (re: gay marriage etc.), just a tomboy that wants to kiss a sheila

I'm ok with

On the first one, you can't change the difficulty mid game can you?

Stuck on what I find to be the hardest part of the game, the gloater that you have to kill with Ellie. Haven't played the game in months and I kinda wanna pick it back up again but I know I will rage at this part. Again.
I think you can, but wont get any new trophies for beating the game.

You might need to go into the chapter select and start from there if you cant change in the menu

I think you can, but wont get any new trophies for beating the game.

You might need to go into the chapter select and start from there if you cant change in the menu
Not a trophy hunter so it doesn't bother me :D

If I do chapter select, will the game just continue on?

You know which part I am talking about right?

Not a trophy hunter so it doesn't bother me :D

If I do chapter select, will the game just continue on?

You know which part I am talking about right?
You will start from that chapter and keep going till the end.

Oh **** off with the SRP discussion s**t plz. This thread is for the sequel of arguably the greatest console game of all time, not for politics, race, sexual bias debates, etc.

This isn't the thread for Perfect Dark 2.

Its kinda f**ked up more people are concerned about 2 girls kissing than the violence in the demo.

a dude getting stabbed in the neck, another was gutted and you see them hanging out, and the woman who got shot in the face you see the bullet hole next to her nose with blood flowing out. a woman getting blown up, another dude gets a machete to the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its kinda f**ked up more people are concerned about 2 girls kissing than the violence in the demo.

a dude getting stabbed in the neck, another was gutted and you see them hanging out, and the woman who got shot in the face you see the bullet hole next to her nose with blood flowing out. a woman getting blown up, another dude gets a machete to the head.
where is all the outrage about two girls kissing?

I haven't seen any

where is all the outrage about two girls kissing?

I haven't seen any

I may be wrong but i believe it's all over Reddit. I don't venture there but i believe thats the context for that post. aussiedude may be be able to confirm though

end of 2019 now... **** me dead.. better be worth the long wait
better than releasing a bug infested piece of crap mid 2019

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

better than releasing a bug infested piece of crap mid 2019

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its been in the works for some time now, the announcement was made in 2016. Looking forward to the next chapter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back