PS4 The Last of Us Part II - PS5 Remaster coming Jan 19

Remove this Banner Ad

DoCEjv1XgAAHfBu.jpg

So Joel is this years Outbreak day poster.

They've just finished filming the motion capture stuff. I'm not an expert on the process but a six month window between the end of filming and release seems too short.

Depends on how much else is done. If the mocap is just for cut scenes and the majority of everything else is still hand rigged and animated then that would be all done. These games don't have a lot of game logic. Then things like the post processing stack will probably just be copied over from Uncharted 4 as it's not like the hardware has changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I am shocked that Death Stranding is coming before TLoU2. However, Sony's peak period is that early year (Feb-May) stretch. Kinda makes sense they'll send their biggest hitter out then.

i am longing for some adult games
My dusty PS4 might explode if they bring something
God of war aspect TLOU
Anthing their ?
Is TLOU female version ? Grown up now.....can the game industry follow

i am longing for some adult games
My dusty PS4 might explode if they bring something
God of war aspect TLOU
Anthing their ?
Is TLOU female version ? Grown up now.....can the game industry follow

POTY.

its a 3hr closed doors hands on for the media. Not much will come out of it for the public. About all we will get is a trailer and might get a release date and that might be a week after.

its a 3hr closed doors hands on for the media. Not much will come out of it for the public. About all we will get is a trailer and might get a release date and that might be a week after.
And why would you sound so down about that??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back