The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

First big jet fan thing is on!

XPT4UUZ.jpg

Just an update on the Shield Carrier build.

I got bored of it :p You build all 4 fan engines thing one after another, by the third one I got bored of it but pushed through. Been stuck at the fourth one for a couple of weeks now I think as I just can't be ****ed doing it again.

Just an update on the Shield Carrier build.

I got bored of it :p You build all 4 fan engines thing one after another, by the third one I got bored of it but pushed through. Been stuck at the fourth one for a couple of weeks now I think as I just can't be stuffed doing it again.

You dont get to piece 427 by walking away

Ok well I did some more last night, possibly finish it tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Returned from holiday a couple of weeks ago and pulled out some Duplo that we had from my older children who no longer have any interest in Duplo or Lego, but my 2 year old loved the Duplo. So I got really excited and have so far bought 12 new Duplo sets for my son to build in the hope he loves it like I do.

Yesterday we did his first Duplo build, I recorded it although a little average.

I managed to go out today and not buy lego
It was a monumental effort with the main reason being no one had anything I wanted.

However I have been given verbal permission to get that big crane technic
42209 I think it is.? :thumbsu:

I didn't quite manage the same will power. But it is Father's Day next week :D

(BTW, the crane is retired, but if you can find one in the after market it is well worth it, a great build. If big Technic is your thing, have a look at the new excavator - 42055 - biggest Technic yet released)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back