The Librarians

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't terrible, a few small laughs. Won't be going out of my way though. Pretty much everyone on it is from 'Thank God you're Here' and they're all a lot funnier on that. Josh Lawson in particular.

It was alright I thought.

I don't like Robyn Butler, just don't find her funny at all.

Bob Franklin and Roz Hammond are funny though.

Directed by Wayne Hope too, hopefully he'll be in it more too.

It's pretty much a clone of The Office. Except not funny.

Judging by the ads I thought it was going to be great, "Our country, our rules, ok??" But I turned it off after watching 20 mins. Wasn't that funny and I found it a bit boring.

I'll probably give it another go, hopefully will improve next week. I generally find the first episode of new shows to be fairly ordinary.

Had some funny moments at least.

disappointed. Heard this was supposed to be a pearler but it was average at best.

Franklin is pretty cool in it but Lawson needs more to do

Watched the first 20 minutes and it was just boring. I don't know why they have that Francis character so unlikeable and annoying.

I might give it another go, but I'm not going to go to any great trouble to see it..

Thought it was alright. Wasn't particularly funny but Bob Franklin was good in it.

Robyn Butler's character annoys me but not in a David Brent way.

Best bit was Josh Lawson and Bob Franklin trying to look under that barrier.

Don't like the scenes with themuslims getti ng harrassed. I know they are meant to show Butler's intolerance for change but they just weren't funny.

Directed by Wayne Hope too, hopefully he'll be in it more too.

Just as long as it's not more of those shower scenes ;)
I thought it was boring.The noise they do going from one scene to another was annoying.Josh Lawson seemed to be more of an extra than an actual character in the show.

Pretty disappointing. The Muslim-bashing got old quickly.

I'll give them one more chance next week, but if it's the same as this week's, I won't be watching again.

Poor Bob Franklin how can such a genius be associated with so many duds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's pretty much a clone of The Office. Except not funny.

Wayne Hope was the main character in Stupid Stupid Man, which was also like The Office. But SSM was far funnier than the Librarians. Probably because Wayne Hope's character was hilarious whereas Robyn Butler's character was annoying and unfunny. Roz Hammond, Bob Franklin and Josh Lawson are good though, which is why i watched in the first place. Might give it one more week.

I liked it.

I know more people like these characters, than Chris Lilley's (not bagging him in terms of quality at all).

As much as i found SHH really funny, I'm pretty much sick of high school characters, no matter how entertaining they are.

it seemed like bob and josh werent really given opportunities to improvise. surely their experience on tgyh would be a huge asset for big laughs. and the fact that robyn has been on tgyh once shows that maybe, just maybe, she's not suited to leading rather than supporting. stil, it will hopefully pick up nex week.

yeh agree, the first ep battled. hopefully josh lawson gets more involved which will make it funnier. and i dont find that main lady actress funny at all.

Sarah Silverman and Fiona O'loughlin are the only two that come to mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back