Portfolio The Limestone Coast Football League (LCFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA dodgers LA Kings Melbourne Aces
There have been recent talks in the last few years about nearby leagues the WBFL, MSEFL and KNTFL merging to form a bigger league this is due to the WBFL struggling and a lack of teams, in recent times it has been talked that the WBFL and MSEFL will merge and the sanfl is pushing this, I think this is the most likely scenario and the KNTFL is fine to stand by its self and that's also less travel, I think the perfect name for this league would be the LCFL, hope some locals and others can leave their comments to hear I also need a template for shorts and socks, I will include casterdon-sandford as its unsure if they will get into vic this will leave the league with an odd number so to fix this I will be reviving a former team to balance it out (this team should still exist) one team with 3 jerseys for each will be posted each day

Theoretical league outline (note all current teams will be included)

Each Team will have at least 2 kits home and clash and then an alt or heritage or use their training jersey, shorts will be one of the main colours and white for away

For all grades excluding Seniors (A grade and B Grade), a league player cap will be instated for most grades so each club can field a side in each grade if each club has a team, then teams can have another team, for instance, North Black and North Yellow (so north will have a black base Jersey and a Yellow base Jersey, for casterdon, a bus will pick up players or they will train with the other club and then drive up to casterdon for games

20 Rounds (Each Club Plays each other once then random in the last 4-6 rounds) Top 6 teams Play Finals with the Traditional Aussie Rules Finals Structure a ground will be chosen for each finals round) This helps to bring back passionate fans and crowds to the WBFL and ensures these clubs survive but also helps MESFL Clubs get more players which helps Nangwarry and the revived club

Netball leagues will also Merge to form the LCNA (but this is about footy)

LCWFL will remain a separate entity as it has clubs from another league and lacks a lot of clubs from these two leagues in the future it might join up with LCFL and the women's comp and might let KNTFL Teams Split off (but this is about the MSEFL and WBFL merger)

League Logo
logo.jpg
The Reif from the WB logo is included while the Footy from the MSE logo is included too, the 3 lines represent the 2 leagues that merged to make the WB and the MSE while the yellow and double blue are the colours of the region

MBUFC-logo-RGB-1024x414.jpg Adelaide-2021.png Adelaide-2021(1) - Copy.png Adelaide-2021(2).png
If it ain't broke dont fix it, Mount Burr will retain the same logo and home, while they now have a clash jumper to be used when nessacery and 3 which serves as an alt and heritage jumper (note back of jumper has former league logo of which that team was in) let me know who you want next remember this is WBFL and MSEFL teams

I have decided that Kongorong will be the next team this club will get a complete overhaul in jerseys so as not to clash with north and to refer to history a bit more I believe the hawks have a pool of great ideas to work with or ideas to do that will be better than a sash

10606049_10152321938141365_4446827125848213236_n.jpg K'rong.png K'rong(1).png K'rong(2).png

This New Kit takes massive inspiration from the Colac Tigers jerseys, while I believe using ideas from the old hawks jerseys which were stripes, and the back of their training shirts with stripes on the back, and their 3 alt jersey is their previous home to be used whenever they please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot 2023-03-20 144218.png Screenshot 2023-03-20 160204.png Adelaide-2021.jpg Tant clash.jpg Tant heritgae.png
For Tant I have completely changed things up Tant will now use a white and maroon version of the Richmond logo and of the full tiger, tant now has a wider v, and has changed to maroon so they don't clash with south, they also have a tiger pattern on they jersey to differentiate from south and side pannels as its looks weird with out that, Tant has a marron home, and a white inverse of the clash, for there 3rd its there current jumper with maroon cuffs and the new tiger logo.

1200x630wa.png Nangwarry main.png Nangwarry Clash.png
Nangwarry Heritage.png
New home and clash based on training jersey, the logo has the nangwarry saint inside the saint Kilda logo and a heritage of nangas current home jumper

Attachments

• Nangwarry Heritage.png
    Nangwarry Heritage.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 22
Screenshot 2023-03-24 164037.png Screenshot 2023-03-24 164500.png Adelaide-2021.jpg Geelong2008Logo1.jpg Geelong2008Logo1(1).jpg
slightly changed up the roosters' jersey and logo, changed up the stripes using the full rooster outlined between the stripes and an inverse of the clash and Geelong style stripes with a filled-in top as their heritage

Port Mac home.png Port Mac Clash 1.png Port Mac Clash 2.png Screenshot 2023-03-27 105044.png download (3) (1).png
Port Mac keeps their logo as it is perfect as is, their kits get an overhaul changing their kits to a simplified version of their training kits just without the monogram or pinstripes, both training colourways serve as away and clash jumpers, while a new colourway of the training kit in their main colours serves as their home while their heritage is their old home, this helps to make them more unique and less like other demon clubs or red and blue clubs

Attachments

• download (3) (1).png
    download (3) (1).png
    754.8 KB · Views: 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back