hawkman

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Someone is bound to get Hassenhuttl. I almost want all club's to be okay for the next 18 months so we get him at the end of Mourinho's 2.5 year contract. But it looks like Chelsea would be leading the sack race of all the top club's and with their owners track record it could be sooner rather than later unfortunately for all.

Hassenhuttl does like full control and a project though so maybe that wouldn't see him want the Chelsea job.
Hopefully Chelsea and Arsenal do just well enough to ensure they keep their managers long enough so a big club takes Hassenhuttl

Last edited:

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I dare say most managers at Chelsea and Juve have extra pressure mounted on them, politically (from board level) and supporters.

Same with Real Madrid (and to a lesser extent Barca)

It won't happen for love nor money, but if Chelsea were to suffer a shock FA Cup loss to Morecambe, I have no doubt Lampard would sacked straight after.

Given Roman's love of silverwear and ruthlessness, aside from qualifying for the Champions League, I reckon Chelsea would need to win the FA Cup for Lamps to keep his job after this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad