The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perez and Zizou had a punch on over Zizou wanting to buy Hazard & Dr Gea.

Zizou brings European success to Real, Perez was crazy to piss him off. Real can't win CL without the great man.
Yea except Zidane is the guy you keep if you don't want to change the squad since he loves Benz and Bale. You know if Ziz takes the FR job your beloved Benz will be team captain?

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “The release clause has expired and unless there is a new negotiation, Sarri is still under contract with Napoli. If a club wants to sign him immediately, the €8m is no longer a reference, a contract would have to be drawn up from scratch” #CFC

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “On June 30 Sarri’s registration [as Coach] expires and from July 1 [when Carlo Ancelotti takes over] he'll have been formally removed but he can't break free [from his contract] except with the permission of the club.” #CFC

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “In practice the release clause is no longer valid, and any interested club should speak with De Laurentiis to free Sarri from his current contract."

#CFC #RMCF #Fiorentina (Radio Kiss Kiss)

Haha why didnt we just pay the buyout.

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “The release clause has expired and unless there is a new negotiation, Sarri is still under contract with Napoli. If a club wants to sign him immediately, the €8m is no longer a reference, a contract would have to be drawn up from scratch” #CFC

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “On June 30 Sarri’s registration [as Coach] expires and from July 1 [when Carlo Ancelotti takes over] he'll have been formally removed but he can't break free [from his contract] except with the permission of the club.” #CFC

Mattia Grassani, #Napoli's lawyer: “In practice the release clause is no longer valid, and any interested club should speak with De Laurentiis to free Sarri from his current contract."

#CFC #RMCF #Fiorentina (Radio Kiss Kiss)

Haha why didnt we just pay the buyout.
Maybe you don't actually want him?

Conte in.

guti is expected to be madrid's next manager. was going to have talks to become the murcia manager but zidane leaving changed that.

vieira supposedly signed on to nice until 2021.

Guti - $2 on Sportsbet
Guti - $6 on William Hill - Max bet $50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where’d you see that? I can’t find anything on there that suggests there’s a cap?

It doesn't usually say, as SM states, it'll tell you when you try to bet more.
I put $100 in my WH account, made the bet and it popped up that the limit was $50.

So WH is capped at $50, SB at $20?

Not always and not on everything. I think for the "novelty" bets they tend to have a cap now. Or could just be my account is restricted, I win good money on the novelties.

Yeah, we're not paying silly money for a coach who's never won a title when we can wait for his contract to trickle down at his development club.

The contract he just renewed a week ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back