The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Man United are considering Gareth Southgate as their next manager. Please, please, please let this happen.

Dog Please GIF by MOODMAN

Life, Death, Taxes and the Pozzo's getting rid of another manager....

To be fair they've been awful under him after they really tried to commit to him long term. Gave him almost 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To live perhaps. Who else is going to take him on now?

Would have said Stoke for sure until their recent little run of results, and they still might if they lose a couple.

Just one win in last 12 was the real reason but he gave the club an easy out …

Howe has Newcastle in 10th place. Finding the lack of media speculation about a sacking quite strange. Most managers who went backwards in such a big way would usually be subject to sacking innuendos / rumors.
They've had Europe this season, plenty of injuries etc etc.

I'd be sacking him if you can find someone better but it's not like he's about to get them relegated.

Howe has Newcastle in 10th place. Finding the lack of media speculation about a sacking quite strange. Most managers who went backwards in such a big way would usually be subject to sacking innuendos / rumors.

I'd be sacking him if you can find someone better but it's not like he's about to get them relegated.
Also despite being an oil club, their low revenue means they couldn't spend heaps more in the transfer window.

Mourinho, Zidane, Conte are all available. Potter too if you want an English coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back