Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'boba Fett one' on the planet with the ancient Jedi thing

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Oh ok, the post before yours was talking about filming for the Mandalorian not the Boba Fett show, so your post was a bit confusing.

Nah

There's only so much 'stormtroopers are hopeless' I can take on the weekly in 2020.

Seeing them walloped by an overweight kiwi with a stick might have been too much.

But please this isn't whinging. I do love the series. That just wasn't amongst my favourite episodes.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s gold. I wonder if he rolls with Jar Jar.

198073.jpg

I have a friend, life long SW fan totally torched by the final abomination that when I told him that this was my reaction to the finale of Mando, looked at me disbelieving. I said you have to believe again and start watching this.

Sounds like I'm your friend.

I thought they were ******* subverting my expectations again - I THOUGHT it was him, but didn't let myself believe... the the X-Wing, the Black Glove, the Green sabre... then I couldn't believe it :D

Sounds like I'm your friend.

I thought they were ******* subverting my expectations again - I THOUGHT it was him, but didn't let myself believe... the the X-Wing, the Black Glove, the Green sabre... then I couldn't believe it :D

…but your not because he hasn’t watched this or Bobby Fett

…but your not because he hasn’t watched this or Bobby Fett

After all this time, has he had spoiled as yet? A friend of mine was absolutely done after the debacle of The Last Jedi. He didn’t even bother to see episode 9 however even in his stubbornness eventually he came back into Star Wars and caught up with The Mandalorian about 6 months ago.

After all this time, has he had spoiled as yet? A friend of mine was absolutely done after the debacle of The Last Jedi. He didn’t even bother to see episode 9 however even in his stubbornness eventually he came back into Star Wars and caught up with The Mandalorian about 6 months ago.
Bitter af
Don’t think so; when I have the courage to bring it up again I will post a response

Today, a rumor is floating around social media that Mando will make a guest appearance/cameo in the Boba Fett series.

Would make sense, easy enough to do and wouldn't even need Pascal.

Today, a rumor is floating around social media that Mando will make a guest appearance/cameo in the Boba Fett series.

love it! and then mando can have a spin off series!
Would make sense, easy enough to do and wouldn't even need Pascal.

It could even be a hologram of Mando!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back