Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree that he's gone, this seems like the Cats final recruiting push. From the outside looking in, the odds of him leaving have shortened considerably.

It could go either way IMO.

Either he has decided to go and this is finalising it or he has decided to stay and the cats are launching one last effort to try and get him.

I wish I could say I was confident it was the latter.

Where is TSW? At the meeting?

Disagree that he's gone, this seems like the Cats final recruiting push. From the outside looking in, the odds of him leaving have shortened considerably.

Well yeah, but this isn't supposed to be about Geelong, it's supposed to be a family issue.

If he's still deliberating on the family issue why are Geelong even involved at this point?

Until this I thought he'd stay but if he's agreed to meet with them, he's decided to go back to Victoria

Yeah no doubt Duncanson will read them the riot act and defend our club strongly...... :cool:

I wouldn't be surprised if the meeting is over a cuppa at Duncansons house.

I wouldn't be surprised if the meeting is over a cuppa at Duncansons house.

Not far off.

I actually broke my Adelaide Now ban for this one (wish I didn't).

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...k-to-travis-boak/story-e6freck3-1226426461562

Power football operations chief Peter Rohde described Geelong's presence in Adelaide as "something we always expected''.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...k-to-travis-boak/story-e6freck3-1226426461562

Travis Varcoe and your first rounder thanks.

Also, I dont want Boak playing for this team until he makes his decision either way now. FFS.

Wish our club had some ****ing balls.

scenario 1) Boak has agreed to go to Geelong and 3 key people from Geelong fly over to have champers with him and his family for agreeing to come home

Scenario 2) 3 Key Geelong people fly over to try and sell it big one more time before Travis makes his decision on where he will be

Which one seems more likely :cool: I am leaning towards him leaving, but to say that Geelong would fly over the night after a game is a definite show of him leaving is ridiculous

Wow, can't beleive this - your acting Captain meeting with an opposition coach and players during the season. Perhaps they are filling him in on what his role would be if he decides to go to Geelong.

If Port and Geelong can't come to terms, can Geelong trade with GWS for their 1st pick in the pre season draft??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scenario 1) Boak has agreed to go to Geelong and 3 key people from Geelong fly over to have champers with him and his family for agreeing to come home

Scenario 2) 3 Key Geelong people fly over to try and sell it big one more time before Travis makes his decision on where he will be

Which one seems more likely :cool: I am leaning towards him leaving, but to say that Geelong would fly over the night after a game is a definite show of him leaving is ridiculous

Why on earth would Travis agree to meet with them if his decision was based on family issues? What on earth could anything Geelong have to say do to fix his family issues?

Peter Rhode exemplifies what is wrong with the club. People like him accept crap and his track record in the AFL is exactly the kind of person we don't want, happy to be involved and winning is secondary.

This whole club and everyone in it can suck a big one right now as far as I'm concerned

Yeah no doubt Duncanson will read them the riot act and defend our club strongly...... :cool:
Dunk will bring out his famous end of season "this is line in the sand time", when was that? 2009?

Big bad Dunk, he also had the we are going to build a "sustainable business model" going as well at the same time from memory as well.

Leadership..............tick tock tick tock tick tock, time is up.

Wow, can't beleive this - your acting Captain meeting with an opposition coach and players during the season. Perhaps they are filling him in on what his role would be if he decides to go to Geelong.

If Port and Geelong can't come to terms, can Geelong trade with GWS for their 1st pick in the pre season draft??

The one that there using on Tippett?

I actually don't give a shit if he does go, as long as he doesn't try and play silly buggers with us in trade week. I completely understand why he wouldn't want to stay right now though.

Why on earth would Travis agree to meet with them if his decision was based on family issues? What on earth could anything Geelong have to say do to fix his family issues?

They could be hiring his mum on a $600k contract ala Scully!

exactly a strong president would do something about this ASAP unfortunately we have a sook for a president who got a bit upset that someone rung the club about him pffft piss weak this club is becoming a laughing stock by the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back