Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carn. Papa Cornes has a tremendous back catalogue that would take the rest of Kane's lifetime to emulate.
Question just popped into my head. Who is SA's premier media dickhead: Graham Cornes, Ken Cunningham, Andrew Jarman or somebody not listed?

Had a good chat to Ross a few years ago when Bryce was coming out of contract and rumours were around about him returning to Adelaide. Jokingly asked if they had given Port a call, and he was not disparaging at all. Mostly because he said in no way was Bryce leaving Carlton as loved Melbourne and they (being Carlton) would not let him go (he intimated more the behind the scenes Carlton 'mafia' would not let him go). Make of that what you will.

Anyway, this will be very unpopular, but chatted to him for about half an hour and he was a nice bloke.

*ducks for cover*

That era of Glenelg players were my most hated of footballers.

Scott Salisbury
David Marshall
Ross Gibbs
The Stringer brothers.

Dammit, I want to punch someone in the office right now.

When you look at the things Graham has accomplished in his life it would be silly to not think he'd be capable of being a decent person, but I have no doubt when it comes to football, the way he carries on in the media is 100% genuine.

That era of Glenelg players were my most hated of footballers.

Scott Salisbury
David Marshall
Ross Gibbs
The Stringer brothers.

Dammit, I want to punch someone in the office right now.
Are you me?

Special mentions to John Fidge, "Super" Carey

Kane is starting to sh!t me but i think i his media presence wouldn't annoy me anywhere near as much if he had of played out the 2015 season and not left a sinking ship to fulfill his dream to fight fires (for all of 5 minutes).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane is starting to sh!t me but i think i his media presence wouldn't annoy me anywhere near as much if he had of played out the 2015 season and not left a sinking ship to fulfill his dream to fight fires (for all of 5 minutes).
At the time I was ok with it as it seemed like the club working with a player looking to move on the next phase of his life. He played 300 games and gave us great service.

But christ now its starting to get a bit smelly. If he was still a firey then yeah Id still be ok, but now hes more of a media dick its just getting to that smelly point.

i think carlton have shot themselves in the foot..Bryce is bound to have a half arsed year then request a trade to the crows who will then only offer a second rounder which carlton will take just to get rid of him.

Not sure. But does not look that much older then Chad in that picture. She was maybe early 20s?
OK, that doesn't really matter then. It's not like she was a teenager.

OK, that doesn't really matter then. It's not like she was a teenager.
Nothing wrong with it..I agree. Doesnt make that picture any less creepy.

I still don't get the Kane Cornes hate here
I don't think he's that bad in the media, probably on par with Tredrea, ex Port players with media careers in this state are going to comment on the Crows

the comments on The Advertiser Facebook page at his suggestion for the Crows to recruit Barlow, the ad hominem attacks from idiotic Crows supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back