Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true.

Also as other people mentioned, Gil sounded really uninterested in this announcement

Its not surprising hes not interested, the announcement does not lick the balls of the crers ..

cRowey to open the show with a peurile xenophobic noise, Elbows with a special edition of his Captain's Cretin's Call.

I got it wrong - they actually sounded quite supportive :eek: They grabbed the FiveAA cleaning lady to provide the vaudeville though.

Just been reading social media comments and one stood out to me. It went something like this...
"How can the AFL send two nothing clubs to such a massive market".
Well folks if your club had seen this as a massive opportunity then maybe they would've been one of the pioneering clubs to be playing in 2017.

Just been reading social media comments and one stood out to me. It went something like this...
Well folks if your club had seen this as a massive opportunity then maybe they would've been one of the pioneering clubs to be playing in 2017.
I read: "why are our taxes and AFL money gifting Poort a trip to China?" WTF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No different to people whingeing about Norf getting the Good Friday game. I can't stand that club, but they got it because they fought for it, and rightfully so. The 'big clubs' seem to think that they should be gifted these opportunities by birthright.

No different to people whingeing about Norf getting the Good Friday game. I can't stand that club, but they got it because they fought for it, and rightfully so. The 'big clubs' seem to think that they should be gifted these opportunities by birthright.

And the only reasons they are big clubs was by thinking outside the box and starting the big events on the afl calander just like port did and north re:good friday. So annoying when people see only see the end results without thinking about how it came together

What I love is, the obvious agitators aside, 8 times out of 10 those sorts of comments are made by the likes of Richmond, St Kilda and Melbourne fans.

Ummm, this from a Crers fan, I take it? His/her beloved team now holds the second longest grand final drought - I guess that qualifies them as a nothing club.

120809alf1.jpg

Ok, I kind of get the whole "complain about everything that comes out of a crow persons mouth" aspect of this thread. But is there really cause for complaint when they say nothing?
Of course there is. Saying nothing at all says a lot actually. This is one of the biggest footy announcements this year. The shakes head thread is for just such observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back