Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a show where the prize is an Oxford Dictionary. Still Lilly makes it worthwhile for many.

The dictionary is more of a gift than a prize because the losers get one too. SBS must have had a hangar full of them. And I've mentioned Lily's R's here before.

Last edited:

Is Kymbo the same Kym Dillon who is an official ambassador of the "club" whose supporters constantly boo opposition players?
Didn't they used to put graphics on the big screen encouraging them to boo when the opposition was lining up for goal?

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

I once got the same 9 letter word that David Astle did. I reckon he cheats and uses an anagram generator program though.

Do you ever watch the English version? Or the pisstake UK version 8 out of 10 Cats and Dogs do Countdown? I am obsessed with Rachel Riley. So Gorgeous.

Didn't they used to put graphics on the big screen encouraging them to boo when the opposition was lining up for goal?
Correct. They even had booing practice as part of their pre-game "entertainment". All part of their game day experience.

Any wonder they've raised a generation of bad sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually on SBS Viceland every Tuesday at 8:30pm

I catch it on the SBS On Demand app so wasn't sure if it had a regular slot.

I read all your posts in your Christopher Pyne speaking voice.

You’ve been in Sydney too long. You need to get down to Malbun to refine you’re accent.

It's still on every now and then. I love it.

It's a ridiculously funny show with no point to it.

It's the only show that our DVR picks up 5 or 6 episodes a week that get all of them watched (on fetch so we get BBC channels as well)

Shaun Locke is my spirit animal

OjmXIsU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back