Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol, was looking at wingard's wiki page and this was in the notes:

Power the pick for Crows fan Chad

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...r-crows-fan-chad/story-e6freco3-1226204164949

----------------------

Article goes on to cite no quotes about him saying he supports the crows, but journalist says he does.
I know chads uncle big port fan, chads family in murray bridge are mad crow supporters, so yes chad did support the crows but they didnt contact him for the draft, he pledged that at every showdown he will show them what they missed out on.

Can't stand Ditts.

I know chads uncle big port fan, chads family in murray bridge are mad crow supporters, so yes chad did support the crows but they didnt contact him for the draft, he pledged that at every showdown he will show them what they missed out on.
To be fair Crows first pick was at 647 following salary cap sanctions so I don't think they would have spoken to anyone mooted to be a first rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe people bag Ditts for being a squash player, wasn't he world number 1 at one time? I bet most on here haven't taken part in sports at any decent level. Even most of our players aren't even the best player in their position in Adelaide - try putting that into perspective.

Fair play. But he's still a dick.

I can't believe people bag Ditts for being a squash player, wasn't he world number 1 at one time? I bet most on here haven't taken part in sports at any decent level. Even most of our players aren't even the best player in their position in Adelaide - try putting that into perspective.
WhoCares. His football opinion is as relevant as mine

If he was talking about squash and advising the likes of Hinkley about squash, you'd be absolutely correct.

But he's talking about team dynamics and footy, so his squash experience is irrelevant in his comments and his comments are s**t.

He might be a boob, he may be a dick, but his comments are more relevant than the idiots on here because he gets to use radio as his platform not an anonymous forum. A lot of his comments may be s**t but he is a passionate Port supporter and will still be a supporter in a few years time when Ken is either unemployed or working somewhere like Melbourne as a midfield coach.
Some of the posters on here with 8,000 comments should glance back at some of them and see how relevant they were.

Im fairly sure Chad's dad is well and truly a Port man now.

He might be a boob, he may be a dick, but his comments are more relevant than the idiots on here because he gets to use radio as his platform not an anonymous forum. A lot of his comments may be s**t but he is a passionate Port supporter and will still be a supporter in a few years time when Ken is either unemployed or working somewhere like Melbourne as a midfield coach.
Some of the posters on here with 8,000 comments should glance back at some of them and see how relevant they were.
Pretty sure you are a crows troll.... and people point the finger at me? Calling people idiots on here won't get you very far kid.

He's in the media. All the reason to be watching what you say. To publicly lie and tell people there is unrest within our club without any substance on top of being relatively unheard of is a bit of a backstab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back