Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this while perusing the slime's board:

575258_a1a3c6df805b46ab1600d95d856a6016.JPG

Just had a look at the Eagles board and they are taking this as Clakkas being offended/upset:drunk::drunk::rolleyes:

It's clearly a joke, those freo boys are very active on each others insta's with this kind of banter
Ben Cousins when Judd left for Carlton: "Hey, spiritual leader here cap. Sorry mate, but been on a bender. Where r u? Need clean urine"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this pretty much confirm that Hagdorn writes anti-freo articles for Eagles supporters? From main page of WA Today.

View attachment 575925
I read that article.

I have to say that is one of the most poorly written pieces of work i have ever read from a print publication.

Who edits this stuff, half of the piece didn't even make sense!

The headline on that WA Today toilet paper is quite correct. We are success starved, and we do have hope.
The rest can be someone else's problem. I don't read that s**t, I suggest that you don't either

Hagdorn's article was sh5t but from a different perspective on the Freo trade wash up, I thought presti's article on WAToday was very good. Well balanced and insightful. Not seeking controversy.

I am a fan of Mark Duffield but he has been even kinder than usual in regards to Freo. A few on twitter have been talking about how it is all well and good to pick up some genuine forwards but when losing Neale who is going to kick it to them..bla bla. Duffs response was to look at the Eagles when Gaff left and that Sheed was able to cover that hole quite well, and that he believes Blakely is the one to step up as an inside mid. A considered response to those that continually want to find something negative to write about.
On the other hand Hagdorn this morning said something along the lines of 'now that the rebuild has finished, Freo need to look at getting people into the club to look after the mental welfare of the players. Most clubs do this very well, and with Hogan signed and Benell given another chance it is integral they get on top of this'.

Surely we have staff in these roles already? He must be guessing.The ol' Hagdorn Hunch.

I can't remember who it what was that said it but heard someone say something along the lines of:

"... Fremantle now have forward targets but lost their best kick..."

The f***? Did Mundy or Sonny retire and I missed it?

If you don't have a f***ing clue then stop sharing your lack of knowledge with people.

I am a fan of Mark Duffield but he has been even kinder than usual in regards to Freo. A few on twitter have been talking about how it is all well and good to pick up some genuine forwards but when losing Neale who is going to kick it to them..bla bla. Duffs response was to look at the Eagles when Gaff left and that Sheed was able to cover that hole quite well, and that he believes Blakely is the one to step up as an inside mid. A considered response to those that continually want to find something negative to write about.
On the other hand Hagdorn this morning said something along the lines of 'now that the rebuild has finished, Freo need to look at getting people into the club to look after the mental welfare of the players. Most clubs do this very well, and with Hogan signed and Benell given another chance it is integral they get on top of this'.

Surely we have staff in these roles already? He must be guessing.The ol' Hagdorn Hunch.
Just more media muck raking at our club
I wonder if any WA media in particular 6PR will quote Lachie Neales comments today saying he has respect for RTB and the whole playing group and all the West media speculation was just muck raking.
He is all class and we will miss him
The WA West Coast biased agenda runners have no class but we are stuck with them!

I can't remember who it what was that said it but heard someone say something along the lines of:

"... Fremantle now have forward targets but lost their best kick..."

The f***? Did Mundy or Sonny retire and I missed it?

If you don't have a f***ing clue then stop sharing your lack of knowledge with people.
That would be typical. Never rated for his kicking at Freo, leaves and was our best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back