Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat Fyfe - Thursday September 23 - Whooshkaa

Fyfe interview from Sportsday on Wed Night. Haven't trawled back through the pages of the List Management thread but Fyfe doesn't throw any cold water on the suggestion that Jordan Clark is pretty much done as a trade deal to Fremantle.

Nat Fyfe - Thursday September 23 - Whooshkaa

Fyfe interview from Sportsday on Wed Night. Haven't trawled back through the pages of the List Management thread but Fyfe doesn't throw any cold water on the suggestion that Jordan Clark is pretty much done as a trade deal to Fremantle.
Agreed. The question I have is the expression “done” refer to him agreeing terms with us and/or is it us agreeing the trade with Geelong?🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

The whole thing went so well and gave much credit to Perth, and then that over-rated egotistical peanut steps up and f***s it up. How the hell he has a job is beyond me.

I am in Sydney and we have just a bigger knob as the mayor of Sydney in Clover moore. I reckon her and basil should be shipped off to Siberia so they can stroke their own egos and smell their own farts together in the middle of nowhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am in Sydney and we have just a bigger knob as the mayor of Sydney in Clover moore. I reckon her and basil should be shipped off to Siberia so they can stroke their own egos and smell their own farts together in the middle of nowhere
Siberia is perfect - it has plenty of snow!

Does Clover Moore also have a job on commercial TV and radio? Has she hogged the podium at an NRL grand final? This is an idiotic comparison.

Cohuna, Freddy, Walker all at Kardinya shopping centre!! Come down and say hello.

Walker also looks like he has grown!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back