Preview The month of pain - For our opposition

Remove this Banner Ad

You understand context right? You understand the Crows were playing like losers for much of the first half right? You probably do, but you have a big hard on for me, and I am sorry to say but I am not interested in a sexual relationship with you.

Stop being and acting like an idiot.

Context? Bullshit, because you gave up, threw the skirt over your head and just had a hissy fit by suggesting they were losers.

You are wrong.

Stop being and acting like an idiot.

Take your own advise and go teach some kiddies to finger paint or something you glorified baby sitter.

Context? Bullshit, because you gave up, threw the skirt over your head and just had a hissy fit by suggesting they were losers.

I gave up? I am a spectator watching the game, I kept watching the game, in what possible way can I give up? I'm not playing. Nice work with the sexism there by the way, do you teach the kids that feminine traits are negative?

You are wrong.

The Crows were only in front for 16 seconds at the end of the game, for a large part of the game they played like they were going to lose. That is exactly what happened. Relax bro, the games over now, the Crows won, don't worry and be happy as the song goes. :thumbsu:

North Melbourne - Away
Sydney - Home
Fremantle - Home
Richmond - Away

Jacobs is back baby!!!! With the return of the Saucy one the Crows are looking much better structurally and with that other things are falling into place.

Mookay is hitting form
Jenkins is threatening
Lynch is marking everything
Smith is back to his best
The midfield slickness is building

With all this only one thing is possible. Winnning. (3 Ns for extra winning).

The Crows will attack and defend with irresistable energy and fury and as a result will find themselves with 8 Wins 4 Losses in a months time!!

Go the Crows
In the rangas we trust!
Unfortunately you got way ahead of yourself!

best change this thread to "month of champagne"

yes, im hilarious

things really were promising a few weeks back...

sigh.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back