Streaming The Netflix Thread

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I get the feeling that reviewer is not the target audience at all. It's for nostalgia loving thirty/forty somethings that want to relive the excitement of opening a console for Christmas or spending all their pocket money on arcade games, not for people that already know all the stories inside and out. That being said, I haven't watched it yet, so probably shouldn't comment...
If that's the case then I guess I better watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice Guys

Comedy

I dont know how to rate this - have to admit this never crossed my radar in 2016.

Buddy movie with Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe - they work ok together and feed off each other ok

Its basically a Private Eye film set in 70s LA and Big Corporate , pr0n and hitmen.

The Ryan Gosling part seems to have been written for Ryan Reynolds and Gosling just pulls it off. Crowe is a shambling fat man acting young as bad as Robert De Niro in the Irishman .

But it made me laugh. Belly laughs.

But I can see how it disappeared without a trace in 2016

Nice Guys

Comedy

I dont know how to rate this - have to admit this never crossed my radar in 2016.

Buddy movie with Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe - they work ok together and feed off each other ok

Its basically a Private Eye film set in 70s LA and Big Corporate , pr0n and hitmen.

The Ryan Gosling part seems to have been written for Ryan Reynolds and Gosling just pulls it off. Crowe is a shambling fat man acting young as bad as Robert De Niro in the Irishman .

Cracking movie - not sure how you missed it. If you haven’t seen - also watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Nice Guys

Comedy

Its one of my favourite films of the last 10 years. Its criminal that more people havent watched. Everyone i have recommended it to loved it as well

Space Force
Didnt even complete Ep 1
Awful
Space force ranks as one of the worst TV shows I've ever sat down to watch. I could stomach all of the first episode. It smelled of being rushed and forced and worst of all an excuse for a bunch of out of work comedy actors to get work. The premise is good but when a comedy doesn't take its topic seriously it's doomed to fail. That's why the girl Ghostbusters failed. Can't just throw one liner after one liner at a topic and expect viewers to tolerate it.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Space force ranks as one of the worst TV shows I've ever sat down to watch. I could stomach all of the first episode. It smelled of being rushed and forced and worst of all an excuse for a bunch of out of work comedy actors to get work. The premise is good but when a comedy doesn't take its topic seriously it's doomed to fail. That's why the girl Ghostbusters failed. Can't just throw one liner after one liner at a topic and expect viewers to tolerate it.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I didn't hate it that much and thought it had some funny moments, but ultimately was a massive waste of potential. Like you said, the premise was fertile ground for comedy, but it was just executed really poorly. I'm not sure how many episodes we got through, but won't bother going back to it.

Same here, sitting home nursing an injured dog. It’s a good concept, the original movies being so iconic. And the perfomances are actually fine.

Some of the teen stereotypes are a little hackneyed but overall it’s pretty good.

Same here, sitting home nursing an injured dog. It’s a good concept, the original movies being so iconic. And the perfomances are actually fine.

Some of the teen stereotypes are a little hackneyed but overall it’s pretty good.
I'm hoping we see a few more cast members from the original movies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back