The no trades left club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well... with Sandi done for the year, Greene looking at an extended period on the sidelines and Waite with his "old man" injuries all in the one week, here I am!

Time to blow off the dust and stoke the fireplace before grabbing a stiff drink and relaxing on the couch.

Feel free to join me! As much as judd magic says he's holding on to his last few trades, we all know he'll be here come Friday evening. Vast... what's keeping you? Obviously that "collection" of yours i guess...

Well... with Sandi done for the year, Greene looking at an extended period on the sidelines and Waite with his "old man" injuries all in the one week, here I am!

Time to blow off the dust and stoke the fireplace before grabbing a stiff drink and relaxing on the couch.

Feel free to join me! As much as judd magic says he's holding on to his last few trades, we all know he'll be here come Friday evening. Vast... what's keeping you? Obviously that "collection" of yours i guess...

LOL!

I'll be holding off as long as I can before entering this god damn forsaken place. :eek::fire::fire:

2 trades left and locked behind the ""Break Glass In Emergency" box that's hanging on the wall in my room. :D:thumbsu:

break-glass-emergency-7590044.jpg

LOL!

I'll be holding off as long as I can before entering this god damn forsaken place. :eek::fire::fire:

2 trades left and locked behind the ""Break Glass In Emergency" box that's hanging on the wall in my room. :D:thumbsu:

Mods can we start a poll on how long b4 Judd_Magic lasts b4 using his last two trades ........i'll take this Saturday @ 12.45pm .....i'll be close :p

LOL!

Errm. That box appears empty already JM. :$

Mods can we start a poll on how long b4 Judd_Magic lasts b4 using his last two trades ........i'll take this Saturday @ 12.45pm .....i'll be close :p

It's time to use all the willpower I have now and prove the doubters wrong! :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

They tell tales of your legend around these parts.....a true would live up to his name. You know you want to.....

They tell tales of your legend around these parts.....a true would live up to his name. You know you want to.....
You achieve legendary status in death .......Supercoach Death

I will be here next week lads

Reserve a seat for me

Going down in a blaze of glory by trading in Darcy as my R2 this week. What could possibly go wrong? :drunk:

And then bring in Zerrett next week and then time to put my feet up for the rest of the season :'(

Very disappointed our spiritual leader Judd_Magic is not here already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back