Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just described by Sydney commentator on Matty Johns Show as the greatest game they have ever seen. And Storm won. Last 10 minutes was extraordinary. I thought we were gone. Being part of greatest game ever only matters if you win. Wow - what a game. Go Storm.

Watched the whole thing 👍 Amazing game. Gotta respect the Storm, Bellamy, Smith and North's own Ryan Pap.

IMG_4375.jpg

Twinkletoes

Jan 28, 2004
Tender Touch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Watched the whole thing Amazing game. Gotta respect the Storm, Bellamy, Smith and North's own Ryan Pap.

View attachment 904866
Outstanding performance it was. Bloody loved it. What a club!

Watched the recording of the Blues v Saints afterwards and really couldn’t get into it. Still on a high from the Storm comeback win.

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It was a great game. Maybe not the greatest ever, or the greatest ever comeback tho.

Penrith came back from three tries down in the last 5 minutes once. There have been some incredible games in the NRL since I moved up here and that doesn't include SoO.

It's like people talking about the greatest game of Aussie Rules ever. In 1999 we played Port and the lead changed about 8 times in the last quarter, most of that in the last 15 minutes.

If that wasn't the greatest game I've ever seen I dunno what is.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Being a die hard Sea Eagle, I can't say I'm the greatest Storm fan, but I certainly have to respect the way they keep backing up, year in year.

Every time they lose a player, they seem to unearth another one. Must be a great development system.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom