Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eagles are Exhibit A in what having quality players in the 27-32 age bracket does for you.

They're looking pretty bloody good even without Harley. Yeo is monstrous. Even Darling's getting amongst it.

The people thinking we'd be worldbeaters right now with Reid in the side should watch this.

at least we can watch the west coast game with no #9 running around thinking “what could’ve been”. soo glad we we won that game against the suns, it’s really turned our culture around. no more getting pumped by 70 plus points anymore! and a breakout game for youngsters like turner, corr and tucker.

They are doing alright without him today

Jake Waterman is on one. Kicks goals like he's made to.

So will there be an investigation into west cokes big 2023 tanking effort to secure a top draft pick or what?
No. With injuries to Yeo and a couple of others plus what Waterman went through, it is just showing the difference when three or four of their players are 100% match fit and playing with confidence.

West Coast look hardly better than us offensively, but were still in this game until towards the end because they have so much more heart, effort, desperation. Game was only truly lost with 5-10 mins left. But this attitude is what our team is missing and why our games feel hollow. I have to imagine it comes from their leadership setting standards on- and off-track.

I don't care if we lose (or at least I can sadly accept it), but this West Coast attitude and effort is bare minimum for me. It is so admirable compared to what we've been dishing up. I don't know if I can keep watching our games until we start to show that - it just makes me embarrassed to support North Melbourne when I watch any of the other bottom-tier teams.

I was thinking that the Suns must have these players in the gym. Very different process to the under 18s comp.
Jed Walter is 18/19.

Puts our KPP’s to shame.

They should be ******* embarrassed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back