Resource The 'not worthy of a thread of its own' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos you’re so blind to what clearly is the position of the club. Scott said it this morning, said it should be industry wide knowledge.
Lol. Just leave it man. Once and for all! Find the tiniest little quote or ANYTHING at all along the lines of "We asked for 11 Geelong games and got knocked back" and you can mention me a million times. I won't mind I promise.
I'll even change my Av to Justin Bieber!
Anything you want!
If you can't just leave it!

But seriously...

Scott: "Our fixture request is crystal-clear, 11 home games at GHMBA, the same as every other club, they should have the right to play their 11 home games where they choose."

We have a winner. Faux hipster Bieber.

Justin-Bieber-1024x724.jpg

Anyone ever noticed that whenever the home final debate comes up, it’s always Tigers fans having a sook. I swear they bring it up more than Cats fans.

Whenever anything about Geelong comes up, Richmond fans have a sook. Home finals, H&A games played down the highway, Chris Scott's press conferences saying Richmond are beatable (since been proven correct), Gerard Whateley, Steve Hocking, etc. etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching The Final Quarter tonight I just couldn't remember Adam Goodes being booed by Geelong fans at Kardinia Park or in Sydney whenever we played the Swans in that era. I don't know if that's just a selective memory, But I hope it's true.

Just saw Selwood interviewed on 360. Love him as a footballer but boy he is a poor interviewee. Maybe due to living in London for a long time I am spoiled for choice in sportsman but for a club captain he gave nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back