What would you like the thread titled?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonerty

tenor.gif

Heavy rock not your scene? Or the rap?
I like heavy rock, but not of the nu-metal variety. Never really liked rap, especially the modern stuff. I find most American music pretty obnoxious in all honesty. Never really liked many US bands. To paraphrase them "they suck ass"

The Aussies are not more tolerant than the English. You know that's true. Tolerance is a good thing, but you can be overly tolerant which is what we have become
Englands historic lack of tolerance of others is far greater than Australia's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listening to Chris Cornell and some of his covers of Beatles songs.

1. Chris Cornell really did have an amazing voice.

2. The Beatles are just god.
Beatles are just a different level. You can listen to their music all day and not get bored. Makes me laugh when people say the likes of Queen are far better.

In australia it's not as much of a secret.

There's more discrete racism in the uk
That's a bit of a "say nothing" kind of response. Britain has tried to do something about institutionalised racism - which is better than just holding your hands up and saying "we're racist and that's how it is".

Beatles are just a different level. You can listen to their music all day and not get bored. Makes me laugh when people say the likes of Queen are far better.

That's like asking, who had the better voice, Freddie Mercury or Roy Orbison? Both The Beatles and Queen were incredible groups. Fans of one could easily be fans of the other.

That's a bit of a "say nothing" kind of response. Britain has tried to do something about institutionalised racism - which is better than just holding your hands up and saying "we're racist and that's how it is".
What's say nothin about it? That's just what I witnessed while there. NZ is the same btw. People will make racist comments and generalisations but quietly or with a nudge and wink in both countries. Whereas in Australia it's more in your face. Same views held by the masses across the 3 just different ways of voicing them

Holy crap, Kyrie Irving has asked to be traded and doesn't want to play with LBJ anymore!!!!

Huge.

LeBron is said to be devastated lol. I find a great irony in LeBron bitching about lack of talent on the Cavs and now it's going to be less talented with Irving asking to be traded. LeBron probably caused this with his attitude mid-season. Of course, he always had a shitty attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back