The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I am buzzing to see you post that you binged it in 3 days and hated it.

ETP1KPiXsAA5UnX.jpg

I hate watching many Manchester United games these days. So there might be something in watching the first half and then watching the second half a few days later after I have taken a break. Think about it, one half of a football match is about the length of a TV episode. :p

You and your constant cant binge tactics.

Binging is easy. Heavy or not.

You took something like 3 weeks to watch 10 eps of HotD, the final ep of Andor comes out in (now) 7 days.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
You took something like 3 weeks to watch 10 eps of HotD, the final ep of Andor comes out in (now) 7 days.
I probably watched HoD in about a week and a half. So 10-11 days beats watching the series over 2 and a half months or whatever if there is one episode every week consisting of 10 episodes.

I like to watch things when I want to watch them. Doesnt matter how fast or how slow. Just when I want. I dont like to be dictated by having to wait to watch something. It's as simple as that.

I probably watched HoD in about a week and a half. So 10-11 days beats watching the series over 2 and a half months or whatever if there is one episode every week consisting of 10 episodes.

I like to watch things when I want to watch them. Doesnt matter how fast or how slow. Just when I want. I dont like to be dictated by having to wait to watch something. It's as simple as that.

But now you have to wait a year for the next season of HotD like the rest of us..

Just don't really see how that's different but you do you.

Also doesn't really have anything to do with the post you quoted which pointed out that Andor only has one episode left which comes out next Wednesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
But now you have to wait a year for the next season of HotD like the rest of us..

Just don't really see how that's different but you do you.

Also doesn't really have anything to do with the post you quoted which pointed out that Andor only has one episode left which comes out next Wednesday.
How is that not different. Those are two totally different things.

By waiting for an entire series to be released I can control how much I want to watch and when I want to watch.

But waiting for an actual series to be released is not something I can control. So I just wait a year like everyone else for season 2. They are two totally different things.

Not sure what you're talking about with Andor. I'm excited for it all to be out very soon so I can get binging.

Who the * cares.

Some people watch shows weekly as they come out. Some wait and watch them all at once.

Others may watch different programs both ways from time to time.

Who the * cares.

Some people watch shows weekly as they come out. Some wait and watch them all at once.

Others may watch different programs both ways from time to time.

The discussion was me pointing out that Andor finishes next week so he could start binging it now, that's all. I don't think he got it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back