The off topic thread 5.0

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Got the remaster for Christmas so it's great timing for me.

It is meant to be superb.
It’s a one episode per week show but lots of reviewers were given advance copies of the entire season. Seeing some of the scores and headlines for the season, it sounds like it’s going to be fantastic. I would expect nothing less from HBO tbh.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
It’s a one episode per week show but lots of reviewers were given advance copies of the entire season. Seeing some of the scores and headlines for season, it sounds like it’s going to be a fantastic season. I would expect nothing less from HBO tbh.
Is it on foxtel too?

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Is it on foxtel too?

Looks like Foxtel Now and Binge will be the two carrying the season

If it’s not on the standard Foxtel, Binge has a two week trial. After that they have a SD service for $10 and HD for $16 a week.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
The interview style on The Project leaves a lot to be desired. They were interviewing a woman who has just run a long distance to raise money for a specific cause and it was going well. Until one of them asked her if she knows of some guy who is doing the same thing and if she feels that he is “stealing her thunder.”. She answers something like, “Oh no, he is raising money for his cause and I am raising money for my cause. Maybe one day we can get together and have a coffee together.“ All well and good until, “Maybe both of you can do something else.” She was taken aback by that.

Absolute dickhead. Next time I decide to tune my TV, I will make sure it’s not on that program.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
The interview style on The Project leaves a lot to be desired. They were interviewing a woman who has just run a long distance to raise money for a specific cause and it was going well. Until one of them asked her if she knows of some guy who is doing the same thing and if she feels that he is “stealing her thunder.”. She answers something like, “Oh no, he is raising money for his cause and I am raising money for my cause. Maybe one day we can get together and have a coffee together.“ All well and good until, “Maybe both of you can do something else.” She was taken aback by that.

Absolute dickhead. Next time I decide to tune my TV, I will make sure it’s not on that program.
Doesn't sound like it's changed much then.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Not something you expect to see every day in the suburbs. On my morning walk this morning.

E7E23746-1390-4603-B0BE-B92740B93CDF.jpeg

Back