The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Tate just choked out Holm which leaves the womens game up s**t creek.

Now a rematch between Holm and Rousey holds less weight and a Rousey v Tate fight it pointless as Rousey has owned Tate twice already.

Tate shows Rousey how to do it though. Take Holm to the floor. Silly by Rousey.
to be fair on Rousey-Tate, in the 2 Rousey-Tate fights, they were 2 of the 3 Rousey fights which lasted 2+ minutes with 1 reaching the 3rd round.
So it's probably still a very appealing matchup.

Give the title back to Rousey then give us Rousey Holm.

Nothing Kasich said was interesting and he was hardly noticed, and tbh it'd be appropriate to make the biggest deal out of a presidential debate of the biggest democracy in the world that dick jokes are being made. That debate was a joke, Kasich only looks remotely reasonable because of the clowns next to him, he is just another wingnut. The GOP is an insult to human intelligence

It's not even a left vs right thing, the Democratic debates on the other hand are very good, they actually talk about stuff that matter. It despairs me that someone like Bernie Sanders isn't gonna have a chance at the biggest job

You're not getting what I'm saying. I thought the debate itself got interesting from that point, not that Kasich himself was. Basically, the first five minutes were crap, then it improved.

I think Kasich is fine, he's right wing - shock horror his views don't align with yours - doesn't make him or others like him an insult to human intelligence.

I also had the pleasure of seeing SM butcher Born To Run.

Not something I would wish on my worst enemy.

Haha my mate singing with me was even flatter than I was so at least I looked good in comparison.

We also did another tribute for you I should have sent you - Love Yourself by the Biebs.

You're not getting what I'm saying. I thought the debate itself got interesting from that point, not that Kasich himself was. Basically, the first five minutes were crap, then it improved.

I think Kasich is fine, he's right wing - shock horror his views don't align with yours - doesn't make him or others like him an insult to human intelligence.

I get what you're saying and I disagree with it, it was about as interesting as a Jerry Springer episode

It has nothing to do with views alignment, he says business should be allowed to exclude whoever they want based on religion and not because " we must be more tolerant of one another", exact quote. That's just absurd to even phrase it that way and think any reasonable people would buy it

And they hardly talked about the real issues facing America, they just tried to trip Donald Trump up for most the night, wasn't even a debate

If you find that interesting then your standards are really, really low, and I've said it before, it isn't a left and right issue, look at a democratic debate, that's closer to how a political debate should be done.

The US primaries are really interesting me atm.
Kasich is holding onto hope of winning Ohio (63 delegates)
And Rubio is holding onto hope of winning Florida (99 delegates)
which are both winner take all.

But both are March 15.
But there's still 4 states, 1 Federal district and 2 terretories which vote between now and then.

Kasich I dont think will do much damage outside of Ohio so he should just drop out now. Might make Ohio close.

Florida I feel is the key.

If Rubio wins Florida - I think it's a 3 way fight to the death, probably a slight lean to Trump (over Rubio tbh, who I think could win California and Arizona too which are both winner take all.)
If Trump wins Florida - It's a 2 way fight to the death (Rubio drops out), probably a slight lean to Trump
If Cruz wins Florida - It's a 2 way fight to the death (Rubio drops out), probably a major lean to Cruz

Democrat side I'm so unsure on what will happen.

But if I was asked who my preffered president would be.

1. Sanders
2. Rubio
3. Cruz
daylight
daylight
4. Clinton
daylight
5. Trump

But I heard rumours that Bloomberg might run for it as an independent if Trump gets the republican backing. I'd probably have him #1 tbh.

I get what you're saying and I disagree with it, it was about as interesting as a Jerry Springer episode

It has nothing to do with views alignment, he says business should be allowed to exclude whoever they want based on religion and not because " we must be more tolerant of one another", exact quote. That's just absurd to even phrase it that way and think any reasonable people would buy it

And they hardly talked about the real issues facing America, they just tried to trip Donald Trump up for most the night, wasn't even a debate

If you find that interesting then your standards are really, really low, and I've said it before, it isn't a left and right issue, look at a democratic debate, that's closer to how a political debate should be done.

Well clearly you didn't get it since your responses completely misinterpreted what I said and presumed I was talking about what Kasich had to say. But ok.

I don't even understand your point here, you've phrased it so poorly.

This was a debate run by Fox, why are you surprised about the nature of the questions? I thought they pushed Rubio on a few things, asked Trump to respond with policy and substance which he didn't which was damning in itself, and Kasich is further pushing into the limelight. If you don't want to keep track of both sides of the election then fair enough, don't watch.

The US primaries are really interesting me atm.
Kasich is holding onto hope of winning Ohio (63 delegates)
And Rubio is holding onto hope of winning Florida (99 delegates)
which are both winner take all.

But both are March 15.
But there's still 4 states, 1 Federal district and 2 terretories which vote between now and then.

Kasich I dont think will do much damage outside of Ohio so he should just drop out now. Might make Ohio close.

Florida I feel is the key.

If Rubio wins Florida - I think it's a 3 way fight to the death, probably a slight lean to Trump (over Rubio tbh, who I think could win California and Arizona too which are both winner take all.)
If Trump wins Florida - It's a 2 way fight to the death (Rubio drops out), probably a slight lean to Trump
If Cruz wins Florida - It's a 2 way fight to the death (Rubio drops out), probably a major lean to Cruz

Democrat side I'm so unsure on what will happen.

But if I was asked who my preffered president would be.

1. Sanders
2. Rubio
3. Cruz
daylight
daylight
4. Clinton
daylight
5. Trump

But I heard rumours that Bloomberg might run for it as an independent if Trump gets the republican backing. I'd probably have him #1 tbh.

Apart from Sanders I don't really like any of them which is pretty sad.

Don't really follow UFC very closely, but awesome to see Diaz victorious. Vegan since he was 18, same with his brother. Great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha my mate singing with me was even flatter than I was so at least I looked good in comparison.

We also did another tribute for you I should have sent you - Love Yourself by the Biebs.
There shall be some fun to be had over Snapchat, I have no shame :D

Apart from Sanders I don't really like any of them which is pretty sad.
Sanders has a politcal stance I know will improve America immensely.
Rubio/Cruz would just maintain the status quo.
Clinton would too, but she's not really likeable.
Trump's just ****ed.

Would love to know why you think Cruz is so much better than Hillary when you think Trump would be the worst.

Cruz is basically Trump without the personality.

He's not really, Trump is a lot worse.

Clinton would be a crap outcome too.

He's not really, Trump is a lot worse.

Clinton would be a crap outcome too.

You're probably right but I do find Trump entertaining in a morbid sort of way and I can understand why he's doing so well. Cruz is just your typical gun-toting homophobic religious nut.

I'm like you in that Sanders is the only one I genuinely like as well but I don't think it'll be a terrible outcome if Hillary becomes president considering what's on the other side.

You're probably right but I do find Trump entertaining in a morbid sort of way and I can understand why he's doing so well. Cruz is just your typical gun-toting homophobic religious nut.

I'm like you in that Sanders is the only one I genuinely like as well but I don't think it'll be a terrible outcome if Hillary becomes president considering what's on the other side.

Agreed, she's better than the alternatives. I do agree with DB though in that I think either Cruz or Rubio would just maintain the status quo which wouldn't be terrible.

Some of Trump's rhetoric is more concerning than anything the other candidates are saying, as well as the fact he has changed his stance so extremely on almost every policy issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back