AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Set%20amp%20readyAEPromo19thAug_zps6xss7nno.jpg

Just be aware on MONDAY's deadline.. late evening most likely..

That EVEN NUMBERS will be accepted. Once the estimated number of 64 has been reached, I'll only accept by TWO's… this may sound ridiculous but I can assure you that MANY have interest expressed then the 'excuses start but interest sky high'.. awkward predicament occurs.

I have OTHER more personal matters to worry about atm. I have plan A & B already laid out for the ND scheduling that takes a full week and then the website needs to be aligned with the upcoming season. JefDunne doesn't have time either to get more scratchy updates from me for altered details. It's only a email addy to send to NEW or renewed participants for their generic password along with JD adding them to the process with activation.

Please make this a smooth transition. THANK YOU TO THE 47 SUPER TROOPERS who have stepped up so far. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

If I can have the remaining 17 who have expressed interest all paid up by TONIGHT / over the next 24 hours it would be less work to worry about on Monday where there may well be POLE VAULTERS trying to clear the bar.

Pole%20vaultAepromo_zpsmhljtd3p.jpg

I actually don't get paid until Monday, being a student. Sorry to inconvenience you.
I have only got $35 left and I am off to see the Swans v Roos today.

I actually don't get paid until Monday, being a student. Sorry to inconvenience you.
I have only got $35 left and I am off to see the Swans v Roos today.

Seriously, if anyone newish to the game wants to get more into the game, this comp will ramp it up 106 (that's 10 to power of 6 btw).
Come on everyone JOIN UP!!!...FFS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to do that. It is what it is. I've had an interrupted lead up which had knocked some polish off the recruiting campaign to get that projection of 64 which is now touch 'n go atm. We have 55* onboard atm.

* indicates undetermined extra banking funds to clear overnight.

I can understand some may be burnt out but my flame is still flickering.

I've already emailed JD this morning. He'll receive the Final roster tommorrow as I get the last of the 'stragglers'.

The class of 2016 will be revealed in the upcoming days as the re-sort of the ND divisions will be finalized.

Danielz_23 has chosen the honorees.

Last edited:
I'm in if you still haven't got your 64- only just saw this.

Only issue is I'm struggling to comprehend the rules for 6 comps in 1 but if starts at tipping each week I'm sure I can figure it out!

I had the same concern before I first signed up - but as a double champion in my rookie season (I'll never grow tired of saying that :D) it's mind bogglingly easy. The site that JD (I think?) sets up makes it so clear what you have to do, and makes it really easy to order your tips and make selections for the different competitions.

I'm in if you still haven't got your 64- only just saw this.

Only issue is I'm struggling to comprehend the rules for 6 comps in 1 but if starts at tipping each week I'm sure I can figure it out!
We'll post some instructions in this thread once we get the site up.

GlarringOmmissions_zpsli9qbdaj.jpg

There are just three transactions awaiting final confirmation OVERNIGHT. SCOTTTY is the SIXTH ROOKIE. We may have SIXTY SIX all up.

Edit: WE GOT 70!!

college.0_zpsyxh6uxpp.gif

Last edited:
For the newbies - despite Woodson's traditionally incomprehensible description of the competition - in reality it's piss easy to get your tips in and work out what's going on :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back