Meet Up The OFFICIAL meet up thread!

Was just bought to my attention that this game is a "bring a friend for free".
Members need to print out whatever PRIOR to have this 2-for1 thing happen. The ad is on Facebook and likely elsewhere.
This was available last week, if you do the online bit you can pick it up at the ground but beware you have to go to a specific ticket window and the queue is a bitch

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Mate go to gate 5, there is a North Melb membership ticket consultant, she will look after you, with a ticket, then the social club desk has a ripping chick that can organise you s replacement card for next week and finals.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Well Ive lost my membership card since last week. Anyone know the link for the bring a friend for free thing so I can get in?

Lol, I've got two Social Club passes sitting on my fridge. If only I'd known a couple of hours back...

Mate go to gate 5, there is a North Melb membership ticket consultant, she will look after you, with a ticket, then the social club desk has a ripping chick that can organise you s replacement card for next week and finals.
Oh I'm sure it's at home somewhere just didnt notice til I was driving to the station.

Now to get a social club pass :p

Lol, I've got two Social Club passes sitting on my fridge. If only I'd known a couple of hours back...
I'll be right. If worse comes to worse I use the wife's pass and she waits at the door. :p

wispyboo

Draftee
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Does anyone know of anyone looking for tickets?
I have 3 on the bottom level for sale.
Happy to sell them for $20 each

Does anyone know of anyone looking for tickets?
I have 3 on the bottom level for sale.
Happy to sell them for $20 each
Kangaroos4eva you got tickets yet?

Edit: Nevermind, as soon as I hit send I remembered you said you did. :(

Back