The Official RamPAIGE Fanzone Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Over stacked midfield, pissweak defence & cheap forward lines. Lobbe at R2. Pretty much the exact same structure she used last year to reach the dizzying heights of top 51k. :rainbow: Oh except this year, she's toying with the idea of no Pendles. It's like she hasn't learnt a thing about how cash cows work and on what line you find the best scoring money makers. :$

rampaige.JPG

Over stacked midfield, pissweak defence & cheap forward lines. Lobbe at R2. Pretty much the exact same structure she used last year to reach the dizzying heights of top 51k. :rainbow: Oh except this year, she's toying with the idea of no Pendles. It's like she hasn't learnt a thing about how cash cows work and on what line you find the best scoring money makers. :$

View attachment 217045
Put yours up.

link, I am to scared to put mine up now in case you tear me a new one. ;)

Ha like I can be arsed looking for it in that giant thread. Look for it yourself if you must know. Although I've probably changed it a dozen times since I last posted it. :p

Anyway, this thread isn't about me or my super-awesome team Ft. Patrick Cripps, it's about RAMpaige and how she clearly hasn't learnt a thing from last years epic fail. :)

Ha like I can be arsed looking for it in that giant thread. Look for it yourself if you must know. Although I've probably changed it a dozen times since I last posted it. :p

Anyway, this thread isn't about me or my super-awesome team Ft. Patrick Cripps, it's about RAMpaige and how she clearly hasn't learnt a thing from last years epic fail. :)

I could not be arsed looking for it either. I spend far to much in in these SC forums as is.:$

View attachment 217045
Mid prices madness. I love it. Makes me want to boof Paige. She's my SC hero. :hearts::rainbow:

View attachment 217045

Dat backline.

View attachment 217045

Much as I like to take the piss out of Paige I think that is a fairly shrewd team. Obviously the balance is wrong with too many mid premos and not enough forward and in defence but she can fix that. Guns and rookies in midfield. A few discounted players in defence and forward that are a good chance to end up keepers. A few blue ribbon super premos. What's the problem with that?

From what I understand her problem last year was Asho disease - she traded far too aggressively early on and then got crippled by injuries and lack of trades.

Much as I like to take the piss out of Paige I think that is a fairly shrewd team. Obviously the balance is wrong with too many mid premos and not enough forward and in defence but she can fix that. Guns and rookies in midfield. A few discounted players in defence and forward that are a good chance to end up keepers. A few blue ribbon super premos. What's the problem with that?

From what I understand her problem last year was Asho disease - she traded far too aggressively early on and then got crippled by injuries and lack of trades.
I miss Asho. It was like if Paige was on this forum only he had slightly less idea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her problem last year was she started with the exact structure, relying on defence rookies for cash generation instead of mid rookies which she has repeated with this team. Yes, I agree that this particular structure (loaded mids & very light def) can work, or at least it did work one year. Might have been 2014 when many teams successfully went very light in defence 2-1-5 with mid-pricer David Swallow at D3 and 6+ premo's in the mids. Or the previous year when many started JJK who was 270k at F3 followed by rookies. However for this structure light defence and or forward line to work, every one of those 600k+ mid premo's must fire at the same time, because essentially you're relying on their super-premo scoring power particularly in the 1st 8 rounds or so while you have so many def & fwd rookies on the field. It can all go pear shaped very quickly when it doesn't go to plan injury/susp/slow start etc which happens more often than not. Need a lot to go right for this to work when you're heavilly relying on only 8-10 players.

Wait wat...so PowerDrafter is not an Asho alias? :confused:
I was going to say the same thing hahaha

Nelso needs to challenge PowerDrafter this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back