State of Origin The Official SFA State of Origin Thread, Season 14.

Remove this Banner Ad

WA gets to play 3 of it's 5 games at home?

and those 3 are against the two Vic teams and South Australia?

Just hand us the cup now and save everyone some time.

I can only remember the ovals in Corowa and Wahgunyah. Where's the one in Tangambalanga?
I've just got some work to do and then Bible study and then my SFA debate to write up tonight, but I'll post them up tomorrow morning with all the appropriate info.
Speaking of Corowa, playing there tommorrow/today.

WA gets to play 3 of it's 5 games at home?

and those 3 are against the two Vic teams and South Australia?

Just hand us the cup now and save everyone some time.

Bitch please!

I bet Metro destroy you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 in now concluded. Round 2 threads will be up tomorrow morning. Teams due tomorrow 9pm AEST.

Tomorrow?! Any chance of getting the thread up tonight?

If not I'll try to post the side in the morning, or PM Freakie to do it.

Tomorrow?! Any chance of getting the thread up tonight?

If not I'll try to post the side in the morning, or PM Freakie to do it.
It's going to kill me just to get them up tomorrow morning. Can't do it tonight.

I was hoping to get the games simmed Friday morning and posted Saturday arvo, but if people don't mind a Saturday night game, I can push the deadline out to Friday 9pm AEST. Would that be easier for people?

Loved the match commentary. Would love it in the SFA if it's not too much effort and time consuming.

I gather it would be since it's obviously not an automated feature and games take long enough to sim as it is without then going through it and adding comments. Plus, then you'll have calls on close matches that one of those "delayed" lines were removed and calls of fixing.

Sif metro have clearly shown we are the team to beat (not that anyone will)

Loved the match commentary. Would love it in the SFA if it's not too much effort and time consuming.
If you want to volunteer to do it be my guest, SKM. Be aware it took me about 2 hours per game. It'd also look pretty bad if you wimped out after Round 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back