The Official Week 2 'Premature Conclusions' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if Docs seen a call he agrees with?

FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

jMLf2NG.gif

MerrySpottedBantamrooster.gif

Another unfavorable destination for Ben. nah just kidding he's gotta play somewhere

Think of it this way - if Ben Simmons becomes a Celtic, he might end up being hated purely on the basis that Bill Simmons will never, ever shut up about him.

I dunno how much worse things can get for the Nets. Unless Billy King is fired soon, it'll end up like this again:

FAs_ts_100714.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way things are shaping up it's looking Lakers Boston(nets) philly for the bottom 3 records. Please don't be either of the first two

The other team down there right now are the kings, but they'll get wins soon enough

Denver might get a crack at it if the Knicks suck

Right now the pelicans aren't looking great either

The way things are shaping up it's looking Lakers Boston(nets) philly for the bottom 3 records. Please don't be either of the first two

If Philly get a top-3 pick plus the Lakers pick at 4-6, plus Saric... they'll finally have a team next season.

Expect Minny will end up in the bottom seven too, even though they're not that bad on paper.

Right now the pelicans aren't looking great either

Please re-read my Magic Eight Ball forecast for the Pels :D

If Philly get a top-3 pick plus the Lakers pick at 4-6, plus Saric... they'll finally have a team next season.

Expect Minny will end up in the bottom seven too, even though they're not that bad on paper.

Please re-read my Magic Eight Ball forecast for the Pels :D
If the Lakers pick isn't top 3 and they can score a top 2, philly will be in great shape. Plus they get the okc pick. Trade city

Likewise Boston if they get the Dallas and Brooklyn picks

If the Lakers pick isn't top 3 and they can score a top 2, philly will be in great shape. Plus they get the okc pick. Trade city

Likewise Boston if they get the Dallas and Brooklyn picks

I think it's a fait accompli that they'll get Dallas's pick, we know it's a fait accompli that they're getting Brooklyn's. They'll also get Philly's 2nd.

How many of those picks were on the table for Kaminsky again?...

Btw, if you're a Lakers, Pels, Sixers or Kings fan in need of cheering up, go and read a Nets blog - poor bastards are utterly inconsolable.

awwwww

The other team down there right now are the kings, but they'll get wins soon enough

PICK SWAP!

Not sure how to deal with the inevitable avalanche of Sixers supporters in Australia they would suddenly get if Simmons went there. Gonna print out my I WATCHED KWAME BROWN PLAY FOR THE 76ERS bumper stickers, so people know exactly where I stand.

Not sure how to deal with the inevitable avalanche of Sixers supporters in Australia they would suddenly get if Simmons went there. Gonna print out my I WATCHED KWAME BROWN PLAY FOR THE 76ERS bumper stickers, so people know exactly where I stand.

That's a great idea!

Trying to think what a Pelican equivalent would look like...

I survived trading Alonzo Mourning and Kobe Bryant in the space of 12 months.
I survived re-location.
I survived our cheapskate, sexual-harassment defendant f*ckstick of an owner who engineered said re-location.
I survived Baron Davis for Speedy freaking Claxton.
I survived re-branding, Pierre Pelican and Smoothie King Centre...

... so excuse me if I don't care if the 2012 lottery was rigged :rainbow:

awwwww

PICK SWAP!

That's a great idea!

Trying to think what a Pelican equivalent would look like...

I survived trading Alonzo Mourning and Kobe Bryant in the space of 12 months.
I survived re-location.
I survived our cheapskate, sexual-harassment defendant f*ckstick of an owner who engineered said re-location.
I survived Baron Davis for Speedy freaking Claxton.
I survived re-branding, Pierre Pelican and Smoothie King Centre...

... so excuse me if I don't care if the 2012 lottery was rigged :rainbow:
i blame jarryd hayne
check out the amount of bum hurt in the nfl forum it's hillarious

Even the Bucks and wolves are my teams was cursing the Chicago game today!

$13 multi including Houston over clips @ $3.95 (wtf) all got up bar the shortest goddam leg bulls!

Finally watched the Warriors game, it was pretty putrid, after awhile I was just rooting for Steph to hit a 3 and keep the streak going :p

Impressive from Rondo, imagine if he had a jump shot :eek:

Good thing we had Draymond there to show some heart, he has been on a tear passing the ball this season up around 6 a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back