The Official Week 2 'Premature Conclusions' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies to those who will catch up on this thread tonight and read multiple series of messages where i"m mindlessly rambling and hating our defensive schemes.

In fact, let me apologise now for the rest of the season because you'll be hearing a lot of "******* close out" from me whenever a Kings game happens to be on.

Harden now with 40 after three. Credit where it's due, he's been that dominant, getting everything he wants.

Apologies to those who will catch up on this thread tonight and read multiple series of messages where i"m mindlessly rambling and hating our defensive schemes.

In fact, let me apologise now for the rest of the season because you'll be hearing a lot of "******* close out" from me whenever a Kings game happens to be on.

Is GK going to get the chop due to losing games while Cousins is out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game by Rajon Rondo; 14 points, 12 rebounds, 15 assists, 4 steals. For a player of his size he sure can chase those rebounds very well.

If only some of our players bring the effort and intensity Rondo brings perhaps we wouldn't be in this s**t situation right now.

We really should've won this game. The Warriors going on that 17-0 run midway during the third quarter was the game decider right there.

I still don't understand why George Karl keeps on playing Ben McLemore who repeatedly turns the ball over.

If we can at least bring this intensity against the Spurs and with Cousins back in the team we can beat them.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back