• Listening to Iggy Azalea's music

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Who the hell is Iggy Azalea???

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Obligatory "Playing for the Lakers" poll option

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at Sportscenter just killing Hassan Whiteside's Defensive Player of the Year hopes, by constructing the entire highlight package for today's Orlando-Miami game around his lack of defensive awareness and multiple ownings by Nikola Vucevic.

Last edited:
So pretty much everyone except J Buckets :drunk:

Its almost at that point :p

Management arent trading McDermott or Niko. There's not likely to be much of a market for Rose. Bobby's a keeper, along with Holiday and Felicio. Moore has played his way into a deal somewhere.

Mike D won't get you much, but a contender might like a shooter off the bench. Taj is on a 9 mill expiring, a team looking for vet leadership could do much worse. So that fills 8 to 10 roster spots

We need a backup point and a 3 and D wing.

If both Jo and Pau are on the way out we'll be in desperate need of a 5 as well.

Realistically tho you can't gut the roster in one offseason.

Latest reports have us trying to keep jo.... Not the worst idea... Or is it

Last edited:
Lol at Sportscentre just killing Hassan Whiteside's Defensive Player of the Year hopes, by constructing the entire highlight package for today's Orlando-Miami game around his lack of defensive awareness and multiple ownings by Nikola Vucevic.
Good, you can't be the DPOY and consistently leave your teammates to go 4 on 5 by chasing blocks.

Good, you can't be the DPOY and consistently leave your teammates to go 4 on 5 by chasing blocks.

It was just funny how explicitly they highlighted it on Sportscenter. It seemed like someone at ESPN had a bit of an agenda in doing so, but the tape doesn't lie.

Whiteside leads the league in blocks per game, block % and defensive rating, but he's still got big question marks over his defensive awareness and basketball IQ.

Man Jazz, you wanna make the playoffs? That was a gimme by the Clips resting 4 starters and you still lose. Favors and Gobert getting killed by Aldrich is embarrassing.

Just having a browse of a few players' stats for the year. By the looks of it, he hasn't been shooting that well, but is there any reason that the Lakers have given Julius Randle so few minutes and touches. Haven't really been following them that closely, but it's not like they've really got a plethora of options. Pretty pleasantly surprised to see his rebound rate is so high, though.

Just having a browse of a few players' stats for the year. By the looks of it, he hasn't been shooting that well, but is there any reason that the Lakers have given Julius Randle so few minutes and touches. Haven't really been following them that closely, but it's not like they've really got a plethora of options. Pretty pleasantly surprised to see his rebound rate is so high, though.
Byron
He can't shoot a jumper
Byron

Also Byron

Randle's game is so ugly, just constant bull rushes to the rim. Forces up way too many tough shots. Needs a jumper in the worst way possible, he'd actually be a pretty darn good player with a consistent jumpshot.

Bucks tanking hard at the moment. Kidd's minutes distribution are a joke. He'll play Giannis & Parker 40+ minutes and in the same game trot out a Plumlee/Henson/Inglis/Vaughn/Ennis lineup for 5 minutes. Tanking or not that's plain ridiculous

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Baynestrain

Watched a fair bit of your game day. He's doing a great job. Defence was leaky at times but clamped down when you needed it. Wish Blake would get things moving a bit quicker with that second unit, seems to take too long to get into a set

Alexis Ajinca with career highs in points and boards on Kobe Farewell Tour night with 28 and 15
35.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Do career highs count against D-League teams?

So All NBA guards is going to be tough this year.

1st team looks sorted out with Curry and WestBrick.

The next 2 teams (4 players) is going to be tough. Harden, Lillard, Thompson, Paul, Lowry and Wall

Couple going to be unlucky.

For me it's...

2nd - Thompson and Paul
3rd - Lowry and Lillard.

But I expect Harden to get in at the expense of Lowry. Also Lillard is real close to 2nd team.

Good to see in my alcoholic stupour I can still post s**t in here intended for the Punters thread :D

Like an Essendon player I trusted my superiors to do the right thing and we'll look happened!

Back