The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw this on FB, don't know how true it is but very interesting if so -

Apparently Dortmund has apparently decided internally to prevent all players from transferring to Bayern Munich.

In order to make the Bundesliga more competitive, the German giants have decided that all star players will be forbidden from transferring to Bayern.

The only exceptions to this are if Dortmund has a release clause on a player (Dortmund can't prevent Bayern offering money) or if a player runs down his contract, such as Lewandowski did.

The club will no longer actively sell players to Bayern, and if any mutual terminations of contracts between Dortmund and their players will have a clause preventing them from immediately signing with Bayern Munich.

--

I’m sure Uli will tell everyone Dortmund are ruining German football.
Yes I'm sure they are doing this to make the Bundesliga more competitive.. lol

Well not just that. No club (AFAIK) actively puts clauses in contracts so they can't join another club.

Jod has completely missed the point.

It's the same thing. Dortmund have said no trsnsfers to Bayern if they can prevent it. So they won't sell a contracted player to Bayern under any circumstances.

When they cannot (player out of contract or contract ending buyout clause met) they are powerless to stop a player moving.

Last edited:
It's the same thing. Dortmund have said no trsnsfers to Bayern if they can prevent it. So they won't sell a contracted player to Bayern under any circumstances.

When they cannot (player out of cointeract - contract ending buyout clause met) they are powerless to stop a player moving.
Yeah... it's exactly the same. United try to buy Salah. No chance. Absolutely zero. Salah's contract ends, he can join United and we cant do anything about it.

That seems to be what BVB are suggesting happen from now on.

Yeah... it's exactly the same. United try to buy Salah. No chance. Absolutely zero. Salah's contract ends, he can join United and we cant do anything about it.

That seems to be what BVB are suggesting happen from now on.

BVB are doing it for the sake of the league to try and make it competitive(or so they say), you are doing it just because they are a fierce rival. Its not the same.

BVB are doing it for the sake of the league to try and make it competitive(or so they say), you are doing it just because they are a fierce rival. Its not the same.
The reasons behind it dont matter though. It's the same principle. BVB are now refusing to do business with Bayern Munich which Liverpool have refused to do business with United and vice versa for decades.

So it's the same principle but with different reasons behind it. So for me, it's the same thing.

BVB are doing it to be competitive against Bayern, they don't want to improve their rival.

United/Liverpool do it because they don't want to improve each other, they don't want to improve their rivals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you are right, nobody sane will agree.

soiqjTbPycj9IKgKbOjOwW307wY=.gif

Any chance you can share your opinion in a respectful manner?

Unsure why you feel the need to go the man so often.
Nah. I'm a campaigner. I am not going the man. If i was i would suggest that you are a blind stat merchant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back