The on topic thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember at my nephews u9/10(?) game years ago a parent, who was yelling at his son and everyone else beforehand, from well known opp club ran onto the ground and bit the arm of the parent referee. Nutcase

Remember at my nephews u9/10(?) game years ago a parent, who was yelling at his son and everyone else beforehand, from well known opp club ran onto the ground and bit the arm of the parent referee. Nutcase
That's just ****ed. You really have to feel sorry for the kids of those parents, if that's how the parent behaves at the game, imagine what things are like at home.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Beau Waters dad smacked a ref on the head with a clipboard back in Primary School footy in the 90s.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
9DDCD2E3-10F3-4F11-A883-7A7DA6AD0E27.jpeg

Watched the last couple eps of Arsenal All or Nothing. Pretty much the red cards over the season cost Arsenal a CL spot IMO.

They did well to fight back from 0 wins in the first 3 games, but the lack of discipline cost them in the end.

Surely that is something for Arsenal to look at heading into next season.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Cucurella really is a bullshit artist of the highest level :D

Since completing his world record £62 million move to Chelsea, we have seen another side of Cucurella. He has become a Partridge-like figure, spouting total nonsense in interviews at every given opportunity.

And do you know what? It is bloody amazing. Even Chelsea fans can see and are pointing out that 80 percent of the stuff coming out of Cucurella is waffle.

Watched the last couple eps of Arsenal All or Nothing. Pretty much the red cards over the season cost Arsenal a CL spot IMO.

They did well to fight back from 0 wins in the first 3 games, but the lack of discipline cost them in the end.

Surely that is something for Arsenal to look at heading into next season.
jd2010 got his enjoyable moment in the end lol

💉💉💉💉

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham

Football hasn't changed that much, just the amount of money has increased. The owner at the time, Peter Swales, had campaigns by fans against him.

After Franny Lee took over City went down to the 3rd tier of English football. There were campaigns against him too. He famously claimed that he would jump off the Kippax if the club was relegated to the 3rd tier.

My first game was in the middle of the Forward with Franny campaign and you won't find too many blues with good words to say about Swales.

Even though the Lee era was a disaster on the pitch he is credited with doing a lot of good things off the pitch. Has a bit of an advantage as a club legend but he's still pretty popular.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
These poems from Giggs are hilariously cringey.

299675796_626853538763594_824673305922119045_n.png

And there is this

G for gorgeous,
R for radiant,
E for extraordinary,
V for vivacious,
I for idolised (by me),
L for legs.
L for legs,
E for everything I've ever wanted.”

I wish I could somehow un-read that. ******* hell. :(

Status