The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Things going well in the Copenhagen game.

image.png

Got away with it apparently...

You'd expect a ban from MRP.

I did that to someone in a junior game. I got decked off the ball and while I was on the ground I swung my leg around and kicked his ankles as he ran off. Kid face planted and went and cried to the referee with tears down his face. Ref didn't see it. The ones that dish it out are always the worst at taking it back.

Was it an April Fool joke that the BBC fell for? I don't think the numbers on the Adidas shirts look like that.

It would be a tasteless joke I would think. You can see why some likeness surely?

IMG_5023.jpeg IMG_5024.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THe bust up between Arsenal Women's Manager and Emma Hayes is silly. All her fault from what I read.
The reaction by Emma looked pretty s**t imo, but City and United have both had the same complaints(bullying the forth official) against your Womens manager.

The reaction by Emma looked pretty s**t imo, but City and United have both had the same complaints(bullying the forth official) against your Womens manager.
Pretty s**t is putting it mildly. Roles reversed and he'd be publicly kicked to the kerb.

They might have complaints but there are ways to go about it. Getting physical with the guy is so poor.

Pretty s**t is putting it mildly. Roles reversed and he'd be publicly kicked to the kerb.

They might have complaints but there are ways to go about it. Getting physical with the guy is so poor.
Agree, how she reacted was just as bad as what shes complaining about.

Not the right way to go about it.

No-one really comes out looking great in the Hayes/Eidevell thing.

Starting with the accusation that Chelsea said that they didn't want multi ball used in the game, but once they went behind started using multi ball. Really poor if true.

Hayes barging into Eidevell was a really poor look, and you lose the moral high ground when you're response to aggression is to be aggressive yourself.

Eidevell does have form though and it's a growing number now that have criticised the way he behaves on the touchline.

Starting with the accusation that Chelsea said that they didn't want multi ball used in the game, but once they went behind started using multi ball. Really poor if true.

Hayes barging into Eidevell was a really poor look, and you lose the moral high ground when you're response to aggression is to be aggressive yourself.

Eidevell does have form though and it's a growing number now that have criticised the way he behaves on the touchline.
What I don't understand is why they get a choice about multiball? Makes no sense, should be a rule of the competition.

I was not familiar with the fourth official stuff, but her sooking over the multi ball thing is farcical considering that's what Chelsea wanted.

What I don't understand is why they get a choice about multiball? Makes no sense, should be a rule of the competition.
It's crazy, and I was really surprised to hear that it was a matter for clubs to pick and choose.

Not sure of anyone remembers but multiball in the mens game used to be something the home club could use or not.

Moyes' Everton side used to use it, but one game they went 1-0 up nd the kit man was filmed going around the ground collecting the spare balls from all the ball boys mid game. So the league banned multiball.

Even last week the league have said that ballboys can't throw the ball to a player as they can't basically be trusted to do it fairly to both sides. So now the ball has to be left on a cone and players have got to collect it themselves.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back