The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See it as a good chance for Janssen though. He was never going to start over Kane and the 30-40 min run outs are tough to settle into the team and league. Not the volume of games it's for that worries me just who it's against in the league. Maybe a kid like Sterling or Harrison do a Dele Alli / Kane and come from nowhere in the league cup Wednesday night

Thats nearly as much as Liverpool spent on Balo isnt it?

When it's all over we'll be able to say we got our money worth with Yaya. Drama aside he has been a huge factor in our development.

And the thing to keep him out isn't really an over work injury. I've barely run 40km in that time and I've just gone over on my ankle!!

In all honesty I'd be happy to swap my grade one injury for his grade two and we'd have him back in 2 weeks and I'd be out for 2 months!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toure’s agent Seluk told Radio Barcelona: “When Toure left the club to come to the City, Guardiola told him he was leaving to a s*** team.

“Now, Guardiola has come to this s*** team. Guardiola likes money more than football.”

Guardiola has been accused of taking ‘easy’ jobs since he left Barcelona. The jobs he’s taken since have been with Bayern Munich and City, the richest clubs in their respective leagues.

City need to get Yaya out as fast as possible. They probably should sack him. He could/is causing potential huge damage

If a player goes to a League 1 club, and the manager from the player's previous club then joins said club in the PL, it's clearly not at the same standard it was. When Toure joined City they were a mid-table PL club at best, they're now one of the elite.

Toure hasn't grasped that he is no longer a commodity at City. He's expendable to them now. Father Time spares no player

Toure hasn't grasped that he is no longer a commodity at City. He's expendable to them now. Father Time spares no player

Has the game passed him by or does he not actually give a s**t anymore? It was ridiculous watching him some games last season.

He would barely break into a jog. Just strolling around the park, in some key games as well. He was almost a liability to City, like they were playing with 10 men.

On his exorbitant wages though, he's very difficult to move on.

Has the game passed him by or does he not actually give a s**t anymore? It was ridiculous watching him some games last season.

He would barely break into a jog. Just strolling around the park, in some key games as well. He was almost a liability to City, like they were playing with 10 men.

On his exorbitant wages though, he's very difficult to move on.
Was never more evident than that CL semi final against Madrid. Laughable performance.

If a player goes to a League 1 club, and the manager from the player's previous club then joins said club in the PL, it's clearly not at the same standard it was. When Toure joined City they were a mid-table PL club at best, they're now one of the elite.
Elite is a stretch

Was never more evident than that CL semi final against Madrid. Laughable performance.

Yes that's the game I was thinking of, couldn't quite recall who they were playing in the champions league in that match. But at such a time, in such a competition, it was pathetic the way he played. Insulting to the club and its fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back