The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn't be the worst place for him to earn some cash. But is it enough cash?

I'd say he would qualify under the FFA marquee program where they contribute to his wages. Could see him earning 1.5 mil a season here - not sure if that could satisfy his greed though.

By Christmas?

And Stoke won't go down. No chance of that
Yeah I know they wont. But for some reason, the current form just sticks in my mind.

The predictors are stupid, I just always pick Liverpool anyways and I never pick any team to beat the bigger teams so Spurs, United, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Chelsea only ever drop points against eachother.

I never allow for the 2-0 Burnley beating Liverpool or the 3-1 Watford over United. Those left field results that you dont see coming happen all the time.

Yeah I know they wont. But for some reason, the current form just sticks in my mind.

The predictors are stupid, I just always pick Liverpool anyways and I never pick any team to beat the bigger teams so Spurs, United, Arsenal, City, Liverpool, Chelsea only ever drop points against eachother.

I never allow for the 2-0 Burnley beating Liverpool or the 3-1 Watford over United. Those left field results that you dont see coming happen all the time.
Yeah exactly. Those predictors are probably only worth doing when there are five or six games left. Can give you an idea who is more likely to pick up points but like you say football is just too unpredictable

Yeah exactly. Those predictors are probably only worth doing when there are five or six games left. Can give you an idea who is more likely to pick up points but like you say football is just too unpredictable
Yep. Plus with that predictor, it doesnt have other games factored in. So you dont know which teams are coming off a midweek CL game where perhaps they have flown to Russia or something. So many factors.

I did learn something though... Liverpool have a good run home. :)

By Christmas?

And Stoke won't go down. No chance of that

Not sure about Stoke. There's an air of Newcastle last season about them & Hughes is as bad as McLaren.

They'll be fine if they pull the trigger early but could be in trouble if they do a newcastle and leave it too late.

Next contestant on footballers say the darnedest things Lamine Kone

"I know we are going to win something. We're going to do something this season"

First sentence: winning a league game?
Second sentence: they'll do something alright, swap places with their arch rivals

Not sure about Stoke. There's an air of Newcastle last season about them & Hughes is as bad as McLaren.

They'll be fine if they pull the trigger early but could be in trouble if they do a newcastle and leave it too late.

Hughes has finished 9th in the league three seasons running, no way he's as bad as McLaren.

Hughes has finished 9th in the league three seasons running, no way he's as bad as McLaren.

Maybe was a little harsh to compare him with McLaren hahaha.

Hughes has lost the plot of late though. They've got W Brom at home - I reckon a poor result might see him given the boot.

Giggs wants to manage a PL club - maybe he is the right man for Stoke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe was a little harsh to compare him with McLaren hahaha.

Hughes has lost the plot of late though. They've got W Brom at home - I reckon a poor result might see him given the boot.

Giggs wants to manage a PL club - maybe he is the right man for Stoke.

I think Swansea are interested in Giggs which makes sense.

Standard head in the sand stuff. Football is more important tho
If it was really important to you you wouldnt be wasting your time trying to badmouth a rival team on a football message board while trying to pretend it's "all about the human rights".

Human rights are important to most people, like womens rights to equal pay in western countries. I have the right to freely speak about it on here. Free speech is not afforded to many in different parts of the world, including the UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back