The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Brown needs to unwrap The Process. Needs to start building team chemistry between the players who are going to get the minutes. Atm they have none especially on the defensive end.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should change the thread title.. maybe a curse on markelle shot mechanics??

JoJo is special I just want him to learn to land better.. every 7 footer just hacks him because they cannot stop the process from finishing

He landed much better today for the most part, he fell down a bunch but outside of the first spill which was heart in mouth stuff they were all good falls where he was in control and took pressure off his knees.

But yeah, it's no shock how ******* good he is. He just lifts everyone else up on the court with him. It would be a travesty for bball fans to be robbed of seeing him playing because of injury.

Can't wait to watch it. My two favourites, ballin out in limited minutes. Sign me the * up.

Hearing Simmons Saric @ the 4 & 5. Nets probably don't have the bigs to have made that difficult, but I'd love to see more of it. Simmons in the post would be great, especially when you have TJ looking so slick.

JoJo needs to stop this from the perimeter.. it is painful watching him shot fake drive and try euro step and get whacked and knocked to the floor.. at end of the first half today he grabbed his knee..

We must teach him to play more within himself because we need him to be healthy for us to succeed..

Smart basketball please don't treat every play like it's game 7

WTF is going on with fultz shooting form while shooting free throws. He changed it prior to Philly's training camp, who the hell is his trainer? I don't want this bs about his shoulder being sore, there was video out during training camp of his new shot. Someone from the organization better get in his ear and sort it out. Finally, Simmons needs to work on his shots big time. Defences already sagging off cause they know he won't pull up for mid range or 3 points. Also needs to improve his free throws cause he will be going there ALOT. Everything else Simmons does is LIT, once he sorts out his shooting game then he will boss the league.

I do love the hysteria (from Sixers and non, but particularly non) over Fultz starting on the bench.

Hinkie preached taking the longest view in the room, yet Fultz not starting - because of a limited preseason - means that there's something wrong. Dude's got John Wall is his first pro game. Maybe let's not just throw the guy with limited preseason minutes into fire straight away?

I do love the hysteria (from Sixers and non, but particularly non) over Fultz starting on the bench.

Hinkie preached taking the longest view in the room, yet Fultz not starting - because of a limited preseason - means that there's something wrong. Dude's got John Wall is his first pro game. Maybe let's not just throw the guy with limited preseason minutes into fire straight away?
Everyone seems to expect everything to be ready and happen immediately now we drafted Markelle and Ben is healthy, it's just not a realistic thing. Same with Joel, he played like 30mins in the pre season and people are surprised it might stick low numbers for a bit until his fitness is up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still waiting to get back to AEST, cause UK is not conducive to NBA watching...

Talk of around 16 minutes for Cornroel Embiid. Hope that staggers to around 20.

Give me 39 wins on the year. 7th seed, and a winnable first round.

I like Fultz starting on the bench though I'd prefer to have TJ starting over Bayless.

Interesting game tomorrow - if we can keep Wall from going too crazy, we can beat this team.

I'd love to watch it but will likely crash before it starts.
Can't play TJ with Ben against starters (and imo hopefully rarely ever), kills spacing too much. Bayless isn't great but the offense has flowed really nicely in those last two preseason games with him there and letting Ben have a ton of space to work with.

Can't play TJ with Ben against starters (and imo hopefully rarely ever), kills spacing too much. Bayless isn't great but the offense has flowed really nicely in those last two preseason games with him there and letting Ben have a ton of space to work with.

Same reason Fultz is coming off the bench IMO. Ben needs spacing and until Fultz fixes his shot and can start knocking down 3's again, he will probably come off the bench.

You don't get much better spacing then JJ, Bayless, Cov and Embiid. All 4 are proven catch and shoot snipers.

Fultz shot is ugly atm. Looked so good last year. Hoping it's gotta do with his shoulder.
Phily already did a medical on it, they said it was fine from what they could see. It's all mental now with fultz, tried fixing his free throw shots on his own and now it's gotten into his head. What shits me most is that no-one in the media is asking fultz post game about his free throw shots.

Good first up game.
Gortat roasted us in Q4, and we gave them too much of a headstart in Q3. Their big guys showed up.
All considered a 5 point loss on the road in spite of Beal/Wall/Gortat playing well is a good result.

All aboard the Simmons hype train hah!

Phily already did a medical on it, they said it was fine from what they could see. It's all mental now with fultz, tried fixing his free throw shots on his own and now it's gotten into his head. What shits me most is that no-one in the media is asking fultz post game about his free throw shots.

That's concerning then because his shot was fine he didn't need to mess around with it.

That's concerning then because his shot was fine he didn't need to mess around with it.
I can't think of a rookie changing their shooting form weeks before the season starts especially a lottery pick. Now the talk is Ben Simmons and magic Jonson comparison which is more accurate than lonzo/magic. If Simmons get of a decent shot , will be a superstar imo.

He ain't playing with that shot in Philly. He'll be booed out of the arena if he runs with that form and they're not going in.

Not the player we drafted and traded for, but I'll wait to see this play out. If it persists, I'll start worrying.

Should be really looking at a W against Cs, looking forward too it even w/ an injured Boston roster.

Some really frustrating moments down the stretch, as there was against Washington.

Need to get that first win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back