The Pies - what an awesome unit

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Vedder said:
Hmmm, it appears so :cool:

We r looking pretty ordinary without a doubt..

'slip slidin away'...lol

Sheesh. That was quick!!! Keep the chin up son. It's a long long season and anything can happen. You MAY even beat the eagles this week. They're not playing too flash.

Yeh i havent jumped off them, its dissappointing to lose, im sure everyone can relate to that..

We MAY beat the eagles, i think we r a chance anyway but not if we play like we have been...

Maybe we can turn it around , just gonna have to wait and see I guess

...We've hit a slump. We can all see that.

This thread from after the Brisbane game shows what we CAN do when we're at full steam.

We have seven rounds to return to full steam so that we can challenge anyone and everyone in the finals.

That is all.

Matt_TY said:
...We've hit a slump. We can all see that.

This thread from after the Brisbane game shows what we CAN do when we're at full steam.

We have seven rounds to return to full steam so that we can challenge anyone and everyone in the finals.

That is all.
Heaven help anyone who criticises maguire or malthouse because they will strike back. Eddie's attack on Trevor Grant today was so typical of a meglamaniac who can't handle any criticism. He used to use the footy show as his forum to cut down anyone who criticsed him, nows it's his president's lunch. Fact : malty bagged cloke a few years back publicly after a GF. He now claims he wont and never has run down his players publicly. Go figure.
Fact: Malty hasn't won a flag for 12 years and isn't coping too well!

2 flags in 20 years not a great strike rate

johnnyhoward said:
The Pies will be back - if they don't beat the Eagles this week they may as well leave the competition

Not only can't their coach or president handle any criticism, they are now quoting their "injuries" as an excuse. Caracella, maxwell, holland...all household names and top 5 players??? What a joke! Heaven help them if they ever get an injury to anyone of any significance! Maybe they should have a look at who the dogs have our before they whinge.

230 odd games since mick"father football" malthouse has won a flag. Anyone else been coaching for 12 years without a flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back