SorryIHammerChicken

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2005
Cameron White
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Team Carbonaro™..........
They played some weak opposition tonight but the heart of this side with 1 man on the bench to overrun the Lions (who are a real bogey team) gave me a new respect for the Pies.

Call it weak opposition but interchanges are integral to modern footy. To have that taken away from you and still win speaks volumes about Malthouse's coaching and the side's endeavour.

Respect to the Pies

SorryIHammerChicken said:
They played some weak opposition tonight but the heart of this side with 1 man on the bench to overrun the Lions (who are a real bogey team) gave me a new respect for the Pies.

Call it weak opposition but interchanges are integral to modern footy. To have that taken away from you and still win speaks volumes about Malthouse's coaching and the side's endeavour.

Respect to the Pies

Theyve beaten no one and have a soft draw. Simple really.

itsintheblood said:
Theyve beaten no one and have a soft draw. Simple really.

I was a big subscriber to this theory, but they just keep on winning...and winning well. Even with Thomas and Tarrant out, they got another 100+ score on the board.

They'll be there in September and if they keep their top team on the paddock they'll be hard to beat especially in Melbourne

Eddie Vedder said:
Shut up IITB u tosser

One of the gutsiest wins i have seen from the pies, 19 men from half time, great stuff

Once again IITB GO GET STUFFED
let him go, its either us or his toothless missus that cops the brunt of his frustrations, at least we are saving her from her regular saturday nite flogging

itsintheblood said:
Who have you beaten of note? A half strength bulldogs side? A geelong side everyone is beating? Who exactly??

You can only beat who you play.

Where we are on the ladder reflects exactly where we should be.... the two teams that have beaten us are above us... The rest that we have beaten are below..... where are you exactly??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie Vedder said:
Shut up IITB u tosser

One of the gutsiest wins i have seen from the pies, 19 men from half time, great stuff

Once again IITB GO GET STUFFED

Did I abuse you? Have I abused anyone? Im entitled to my opinion. If you dont like it, tough. I stand by what I say. YOU'VE BEATEN NO ONE!!!!

MaggieNo20 said:
You can only beat who you play.

Where we are on the ladder reflects exactly where we should be.... the two teams that have beaten us are above us... The rest that we have beaten are below..... where are you exactly??

We are well ahead of where i expected us to be with a bunch of kids and we've taken it right up to freo at the house of pain. But thanks for asking.

itsintheblood said:
Did I abuse you? Have I abused anyone? Im entitled to my opinion. If you dont like it, tough. I stand by what I say. YOU'VE BEATEN NO ONE!!!!

So I guess, going on your theory. Because you beat the Crows by playing the most disgraceful way of playing football, you guys are now Premier Favourites right?

SorryIHammerChicken said:

Respect to the Pies

Good post!.. Cheers

Bugz said:
They are? An undermanned Crows beat them.

Dont go there bugz. You'll be shot down by short sighted pie fans. They've beaten carlton, essendon, geelong (who everyone beats these days, brisbane (who are a shadow of who they were), bulldogs (who had 6 of their best out).

I forgot about the swans. Have they played them yet??? No.

MaggieNo20 said:
So I guess, going on your theory. Because you beat the Crows by playing the most disgraceful way of playing football, you guys are now Premier Favourites right?

Most digraceful game???? Really? Our forward line was being flooded and we were playing disgracefully? LEARN THE GAME YOU TWIT.

itsintheblood said:
Most digraceful game???? Really? Our forward line was being flooded and we were playing disgracefully? LEARN THE GAME YOU TWIT.

Resorting to name calling :rolleyes:

Come on man, you guys have the Grand Master of Flooding 'Wallace'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back